T Wallet, the official digital wallet by Government of Telangana, makes digital payments for both government and private services with ease. With T Wallet, one can do Money Transfer, Bank Transfer, Mobile Recharge, Metro Card Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment, Water Bill Payment, Property Tax Payment, Travel Tickets Booking, Online Recharges and other digital Bill Payments.
• Language is not a barrier to do Digital Payments. Three languages have been introduced viz., Telugu, Urdu, English.
• Citizens can use T Wallet to make both Government and Private bill payments with just a click to avoid due dates.
• T Wallet does not charge for government transactions. This is fully secured and efficient. T-Wallet is the first and only official digital wallet from a state government in India.
• Bus tickets online booking option is made available anytime anywhere.
• T Wallet supports Money Transfer to any bank with no time delay and no charges.
• Recharge to any mobile with the plans browsing option.
• Receive money option on this wallet helps you to receive money from the sender with the unique QR code facility. Similarly, ‘Allow Pull Money’ option of T Wallet gives access to your QR code, OTP or Barcode to the Receiver.
• T Wallet gives Mini-statement of all your transactions and one can download the app from play store for free.
• Citizens with feature phone or no Phone can use Mee Seva centres to open T Wallet, Load money into wallet and making payments.
• T Wallet uses two factor authentication, through Aadhaar based Biometric authentication and OTP to Aadhaar linked phone number, for feature phone and no phone users.
eChallan, Electricity bill, Water Bill, Property Tax
Number of Government Bills or Services such as Electricity bill, Water bill, eChallan (Traffic violation penalty), Property Tax, Sports Ground Booking, Public Service Commission Exam Fee, etc. can be made easily by entering consumer number or account ID followed by the payment gateway.
DTH Recharge, Mobile Recharge, Data card Recharge
Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Internet bill payments to available service providers is hassle-free now as you can make payments through T Wallet from anywhere any time at your convenience.
You can send money, without any inter-bank charges, to any bank account with the beneficiary’s valid IFSC code and account number. It could be to your own a/c or to your near and dear ones. You can also transfer money to other T Wallet a/c without any charges.
Ticket booking services for various modes of transport (TSRTC and RedBus, Flights) are available from T-Wallet.
QR Code Scanner Payments
Wherever T-Wallet is accepted, you can make secured payment just by scanning QR code displayed at various places like private merchants, government departments counters, etc.
* Minor Bug Fixes and Feature enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best user interface application in regional applications. You can do what ever as a banking application. Especially payments transactions.
Very happy with this app
Great to have digital Telangana app. Easy to use and quick payments were possible. Very happy with this app
Server Not available
Trying to sign up using the mobile number, pops a message "server not available"
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, Thanks for your feedback. Please send us the issue faced along with your wallet mobile number at 18004251110/1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org, your issue will be answered ASAP.
- Government of Telangana
- 207.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Government of Telangana, ITE & C Department
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.