TAAP Visitor Book is a no touch contactless digital reception service for employees, contractors and guests. No more pens, paper, kiosks, badges or lanyards, you can sign in and out in seconds, a digital contactless reception service.
How much time have you wasted signing in and out using a pen, paper or digital kiosk? This app allows you to sign in within just a few seconds. Its one app you can use for all subscribing organisations, anywhere in the world!
The TAAP Visitor Book service can be used for the following purposes
- Visitor/Guest sign in/out
- Employee sign in/out
- Fire/Safety tracking of Employees and other Guests
- Evacuation track and trace in the event of an emergency
- Audit Log for the the last 31 days
- Reception service efficiency, sign in within seconds
- For meeting appointments automatic notifications that the visitor/guest arrived
- Unattended receptions
- Brand reception makeover
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Email Alerts/Audit Trails
- Office/Email Client Add ins to streamline meeting and appointments
It also works with Serviced Offices that contain multiple organisations. You can sign in to the building and the meeting organiser is immediately notified. Then when they arrive at the organisation within the building they can sign in again, and all in just a few seconds.
The TAAP Visitor Book app is your one stop app that can be used for all sign in/out locations. The sign in/out process is really simple, fast and effective.
1. Arrive at the meeting/location and walk to reception
2. Launch the TAAP Visitor Book app, or click on a link in a meeting invite which will open the app
3. Open your calendar, click on an invite link, or just launch the app
4. Scan the location QR code with the app
5. The app shows the data that must be supplied, Name, and optionally Email, Phone, Car Registration and Photo, for those more secure locations.
6. If this is the first time you have used the app you fill in your contact information. If you have previously used the app the data previously provided is displayed to save you filling it in again.
7. You then press SIGN IN and within 1-2 seconds you are signed in, digitally and securely.
8. The system then notifies the meeting organiser that you have arrived, and a digital badge is instantly generated and this can be stored into the Apple Wallet.
The TAAP Visitor Book service records all visitors or employees as they sign in, the date time, and the location. A subscribing organisation could have every location globally active as part of the TAAP Visitor Book cloud service. Each location can only see their own locations data.
Meeting organisers will be notified when a visitor arrives, they receive an email with the sign in details & photo if supplied, helping to recognise the visitor in a busy reception. They can then email or call the visitor if they are running late and the meeting is likely to be delayed. The Visitor when they leave the building scan a QR code and this records the date and time that they left the building.
TAAP Visitor Book is the only app you'll need to sign in anywhere in the world !
Updates and fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 114.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 TAAP Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.