When you have to deal with a lot of tabs in your browser it's very hard to find one you want and move to it.
Tabs Switcher is a powerful browser manager for Safari and Chrome that provides fast switching between tabs and windows.
This app will list your tabs and you can switch or bring them in front instantly. You can also filter, navigate around and apply commands with your keyboard.
Get the job done fast even if you have 20, 50 or 100 tabs opened in multiple windows. Tabs Switcher makes multitasking easier and faster.
Also, with one click you can keep your workspace organised like a pro: resize and move your tabs and windows fast. For example, you can put two tabs side by side in no time.
HOW TO USE THE APP
• Click the app icon from the menu bar or use the hotkey (Command + Return)
• Navigate with your keyboard or click any tab to bring it to front
• Organise your workspace by resizing and moving your browsers in one menu click. You can put two tabs side by side instantly
• Options to create a new tab, close and reload are also available
• Show all your browser tabs and windows in one place for immediate access
• Fast search (filter by address and title)
• Navigate around with your keyboard
• Resize and move tabs and windows (layout to the left, right, bottom, top or maximise). Organise your workspace the way you want it
• Open your tabs with another browsers
• Create, close or reload any tab or window
• Show the app in the menu bar or in the middle of the screen
• Customise the app with a dark theme
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• The app is now optimised for M1 processors
Ratings and Reviews
This tab switcher is SO helpful!!
Tab Switcher is extremely helpful. It provides a perfect vertical tab list in the main menu bar, something so useful if you're prone to opening multiple windows with dozens of tabs each. This app provides a good, working alternative to the missing vertical tabs UI in Safari (which will probably never appear). The listing of MULTIPLE WINDOWS makes this tab switcher extra great, and it works flawlessly for me so not sure why there are those negative reviews. In addition to this app, I also use an app called "Tab Space" as my Safari session manager, and another called "Tab Suspender" so Safari will no longer grind my new M1 to a halt so many open tabs. All 3 apps combined transform Safari from being a poor, painful, RAM-sucking browser to one that's now very functional and actually usable.
Great app - but could be a bit better
Really like this app and upgrading to the “Pro” version is very worth it, as the free version only shows the first five tabs in your Safari windows.
The only thing so far that I wish it could do that it can’t (and is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars), is let you name the “Safari” window groups with a name of your choice (currently they all have names of “Safari" — not much of a hint) — that way it would help a lot in keeping things organized and know which tab is located in which window - although it does let you search). I oftentimes have a dozen or more Safari windows with each one having up to 20-30 taba and this sort of capability would really help me keep things organized. Plus a way to specify the ordering of the windows but both name and age (e.g. oldest first or newest first) would also be very helpful.
Exactly what I needed
Really useful for a browser power-user, who opens up tons of tabs, and wants to open up a specific tab. The search feature is pretty neat as well :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denk Alexandru
- 9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
- In-App Purchases
- Tab Switcher Pro $2.99