Used by tens of thousands of health professionals worldwide. Purchase includes access to the official Tabers.com website
ABOUT TABER'S MEDICAL DICTIONARY:
Find the critical medical information you need quickly and easily, wherever you need it. Taber’s is the leading medical dictionary used by health care professionals today.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary contains over 65,000 terms, 1,200 photos, 32,000 audio pronunciations, 100+ videos, and more than 600 Patient Care Statements from the latest edition. Taber’s goes beyond the in-depth definitions and provides nutrition and alternative therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules, nursing diagnoses, and updates.
Plus, you’ll have access to the full dictionary, illustrations, audio pronunciations, and more at the Taber's website.
• 65,000+ in-depth definitions
• 1,200+ high-quality images and 100+ videos
• Nearly 32,000 audio pronunciations
• Useful appendices with Laboratory Values, Alternative Medicine, and more
• Enhanced Search help you find topics quickly
• Favorites for ‘bookmarking’ important entries
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Free: 1-year of web access to the official Taber's website
Editor: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, FACP
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and Reviews
I haven’t paid to renew my subscription because I find it too pricey... but I still don't go for more than a few days with out referring to it (luckily it doesn’t take away what you already have access to, it just doesn’t let you update to get newest info without renewal).... Why does it need to be so expensive? I love the mobility! Please consider affordability... we’re not all doctors!
Tabor medical dictionary
Love the new features
Good app, but tired of having to pay to renew
Update: I now have access to the app for 1 more year.
I bought this app a few years ago. Because I did not renew it, I now do not have access to the content because the app I bought has not been updated by the developer to work with later versions of iOS.
Developer Response ,
Hi Shane, with the release of iOS 11 many older apps stopped working. If your previous Taber's account was for an older version that lost support, we encourage you to reach out to our Support team at email@example.com so that we can find a solution for you.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 17.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Taber's Medical Dictionary for Moble + Web $39.99
- Taber's Medical Dictionary $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.