Create seating charts in 3 easy steps: select your tables, import your guests and drag & drop them into their seats. Collaborate & share the plan. Try it for free now!
Make seating plans for your wedding or event less stressful. With Table Planner it’s quick & easy to mix compatible friends and relatives, tag friends with kids or dietary preferences and enlist help to create the perfect table plan. Features include:
- Create seating plans for one or more events.
- Choose the amount and shape(s) of your tables.
- Select the amount of guests around each table.
- Name or number your tables.
- Position your tables where you want them.
- Import your Guest List from other apps, such as Contacts, Numbers or Excel.
- Import guests from your Gmail Contacts or Address Book, or enter individual names into the guest list.
- Use the Drag & Drop function to seat your guest around the tables.
- Easily move individual or multiple guests simultaneously between or around tables.
- Tag guests with special requirements, e.g. special diets, kids, languages spoken, etc.
- Add or delete tables and guests as you go.
- Collaborate on your seating plan with others.
- Export your seating plan in a list or table view to a pdf, making it printable.
- Make last minute changes on the day to give to your venue.
- Visualize your seating arrangement and get a clear overview of your seating plan.
Try Table Planner for free and get started with creating a perfect seating plan. For tips and advice on seating plans, sign up to our newsletter on our blog: https://tableplanner.app/blog-posts/.
Small bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app did exactly what we needed and made the process very easy. The only problem is that it limits you to 10 tables and 10 guest per table. If they allowed for more tables, this app would have been perfect and one I would have happily paid for. if you have 100 guests or less this is probably the best app out there for you.
Edit: I read the developer response and spent a bit more time with the app. After a few minutes familiarizing myself with it I realized it was my poor eyesight that was the problem, not the apps design. It is intuitive, easy to use, and made the table seating process a pleasure to work on. An absolutely fantastic app that made this process a breeze.
Developer Response ,
Hi Sololobo71. Thank you for your feedback! We're very happy that you like our app! Also happy to tell you that you can add more than 10 tables! You can only add 10 tables at a time, but can repeat the adding tables process as many times as you want. There is no limit for how many tables you can add. We’ll look into how to make this clearer in a future update!
Edit: Thank you! We're so happy that you like the app! We're always open for feedback, so please feel free to contact us if you feel anything could be improved.
Intuitive and easy to use, flexible, and visually-appealing. I was able to start and complete a wedding table plan of 100 people in one hour.
After create the extensive list, create the table map was so hard as the drag and drop was really complicated. I introduce my guest list manually so it only give the option to display by name - so the partner is separated so it is to complex to arrange by family friends as is only an excel
You can not assign a table manually, only by dragging to the table and the app could not moved people easily, that Aterrizamos the beginning was fun, X person doesn’t want to sit with Y - but after several tries it was s nightmare - going back to excel.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- A Bell
- 56.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Snapp Mobile Germany GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.