iPad User Magazine is the complete companion guide for owners of any iPad model, from the little iPad mini to the giant iPad Pro! Published every six weeks, you’ll be kept up-to-date with the latest things to do on your iPad.
If you want to know what your iPad can really do, which apps help you do more on the tablet, and how to kit it out with excellent accessories, this is the only guide you’ll need.
Our step-by-step guides help you get to know your iPad inside and out and will inspire you to go further. Whether it's all about the in-built applications or the pick of the App Store, we'll show you what you need to know.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've gotten the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
IPad User:the companion iPad magazine
I ordered all the back copies of this magazine because it's informative,helpful, well written and every issue will help me become an expert of my iPad Pro in no time. I'm a first time user so I need all the help I can get instead of bugging friends and family, I can just read every single magazine at my disposal. Love this magazine. You will, too.
My lovely app
I often spend much time on playing this app, and I really loved using it
I enjoy this magazine, because I get many tips and it keeps me up to date on anything new.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 40.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- 1 Year Subscription $26.99
- Issue 23 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.