Tabletop is an expandable studio with over a dozen included musical devices. Tabletop is a modular environment where you can mix and match different devices. Select from over 40 devices including samplers, mixers, effects, sequencers and more. Buy only the gear you need from an expanding catalog.
Need help? Email email@example.com and we’ll answer your questions.
Retronyms has partnered with industry giants like Akai Professional and Arturia to create some of the Tabletop-Ready Apps, like iMPC, iMini, and iProphet! Using the Tabletop features of time stretching and pitch shifting, you can slice loops and time stretch them to different tempos and pitches in iMPC Pro. You can also use sliced loops from purchased AudioCopy sound packs inside Gridlock and iMPC Pro. Loops from these sound packs will automatically match the tempo of your sessions.
Tabletop is an audio playground where you can create beats, compose songs, mix live, make mashups with samples from your iPod library, and more... the possibilities are endless. Plug the output of a keyboard into a delay to add an echo, or wire it up to a mixer and adjust the pan. Chain up multiple effects to create new and evolving sounds.
• 43 devices including effects, sequencers, drum machines, and synths
• 14 devices are included for free
• 64 bit audio support
• Access powerful Tabletop-Ready Apps
• Piano Roll style timeline editor
• Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes
• Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters
• Correct note timing with Fix to Grid
• Edit note length and velocity
• Undo changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu
• Features Core MIDI Support
• Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware
• Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode
• Connect multiple devices
• Share your music to SoundCloud and interact with other Tabletop users
We updated Tabletop to be compatible with iOS 11! You can now purchase Tabletop in-app purchases straight from the iTunes Store. We also fixed the following bugs to improve and optimize performance:
- Fixed crash when using iMPC Pro with Triggerator
- “Paste All” for AudioCopy sound packs now works again on iOS 11
- Text on iMPCPro's vertical switches now display properly again on iOS 11
- Fixed crash in Mastermind machine
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We love hearing from you :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fix the crashes! Tease an update, No fixes
Why is it that the APP will work great and then suddenly just crash despite updates. Running current IOS and always update. Fun easy to use and just plain aggravating. Notes wont trigger and like everyone else states it crashes and for no reason. It crashes more with new OS. Maybe no one is looking at the reviews or the APP has been abandoned and cannot be fixed. It could deserve 5 stars especially if iSem could be used with it(amended 11/30) it still crashes not as often but does. Now has tendency to drop notes. Maybe the app should eliminate some effects or simplify to just drums and bass. The problem just goes on.
Very good app except for 2 things
I love this app to death! However, there are just 2 things in need of repair. 1, the internet connection for purchases. I can’t seem to connect the app to internet no matter how much I try. 2, Using other apps to record and whatnot in this is a little clunky and confusing. I can’t seem to be able to record or transfer anything.
Just fix these 2 things and you got a winner!
I like how you have to wire the devices together for them to make sound together. I think that is a brilliant concept, and I hope they expand on it in the future. This has lots of potential. It takes time to figure how to use it, but it’s worth it when you find out how you can make wonderful pieces of art!
In-App PurchasesSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.