• Featured by Apple in the Super Safari Extensions and Browse Better categories •
If you want to save your browsing session for later or you have too many tabs opened in the browser, use Tabs Saver to reduce all tabs into one list. Anytime you need to access the tabs again, you can either restore them individually or all at once.
It is also possible to import all your bookmarks from Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Edge right into Tabs Saver.
You can copy the list of opened tabs from Safari and paste or share it to your email, notes, reminders. Automate morning routines by opening a group of websites every time you start your work.
The app can also autosave your tabs, so even if your browser crashed or you forgot to save some sessions, you can still find them in Tabs Saver.
You can save an unlimited number of sessions (each browser window can be reduced into a list) and you can favourite or edit any group. Also, you can add, remove and search for tabs. This makes Tabs Saver a great browser manager also.
When your tabs are listed in Tabs Saver, you will save up to 90% of memory, reduce energy consumption, CPU load and heat (speed up your computer) because your browser will manage only one tab.
• Save/backup all your tabs into one list and multiple sessions (groups)
• Autosave: recover tabs after browser crashes or when you forgot to save something important
• Import or export tabs in different formats: text, HTML, markdown, browser bookmarks. Import bookmarks from any browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge and more)
• Send sessions to Trash, recover them later if you change your mind
• Copy the list of opened tabs to clipboard - and paste or share it to your email, notes, reminders (copy as HTML links, plain links, text and markdown)
• Copy and share tabs directly from the popup without saving the list of tabs as a session
• Organise your tabs in folders, rename, edit, favourite or delete sessions
• Add, remove, sort, remove duplicates and search for tabs, drag and drop links between sessions
• Restore any tab (or all) with one click. Restore in Safari or Chrome
• Selection mode: copy, remove and restore only the selected links/tabs
• Save any number of sessions, browser windows and tabs
• Support for dark mode
• After you collapse your tabs, Tabs Saver can close all tabs or the entire browser automatically
• Unloading tabs will reduce memory usage, energy consumption, processor load and make your computer much faster
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Copy and share tabs directly from the popup without saving the tabs as a session
• New option: Copy as plain links
• Faster loading of tabs (in the browser popup)
• Other improvements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful Tool! Just Needs Some QoL Improvements
This has been an impeccable extension for me, especially as a college student who has all these research tabs open, with no way to recover them if the Safari window closes. Having this extension makes it so easy to simply save the tabs and come back to it later without having a permanent Safari window open all the time! Seriously, an amazing tool and definitely worth the price.
That being said, I would love for the ability to name the tab collection when you save them or at least an option to rename them from the extension mini-menu. When I was first using this app, I had no idea that you could rename tab collections, and so all I had were a list of "5 Tabs," "6 Tabs," and "3 Tabs," with no idea which one was the session I wanted without having to go in and check what the specific tabs were. Otherwise, this is a a great extension! A must-have.
Developer Response ,
Dear user,Thank you for your review, I'm taking notes of all of them.The new 3.0.0 version introduced this option: rename before saving the session, directly from the popup. Just upgrade to this version when ready and you are good to go.You can also send me an email to email@example.com and I will gladly provide you with more details.Regards
Very good but one need to pay attention to this
Not sure if this is by design or just a “bug”, but I had rebooted my computer a few minutes before installing Tab Saver. When I opened Safari, it came back with lots of windows and, inside each window, lots of tabs that I wanted to save.
When i ran the first test, I realized that Tab Saver saves only the tabs that are “active” again, meaning only the tabs that I have accessed again after rebooting. All others are left behind, even though they are there, in a Safari window.
I know this is a minor detail, but one can surely think that everything has been saved by Tab Saver when it actually hasn’t.
For someone like me who loves piling up windows and tabs, it is an issue that I would like not to pay attention to.
Other than that, it seems to be a great app, indeed.
Developer Response ,
Just upgrade your Safari (or your macOS) to the latest version and this problem will be gone, it was a limitation of older versions of Safari.
You can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for sure I can help.
pinned tabs not saved
pinned tabs not saved
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denk Alexandru
- 9.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.