If you want to save your browsing session for later or you have too many tabs opened in the browser, use Tabs Saver to reduce all tabs into one list. Anytime you need to access the tabs again, you can either restore them individually or all at once.
You can also copy the list of opened tabs from Safari and paste or share it to your email, notes, reminders.
The app can also autosave your tabs, so even if your browser crashed or you forgot to save some sessions, you can still find them in Tabs Saver.
You can save an unlimited number of sessions (each browser window can be reduced into a list) and you can favourite or edit any group. Also, you can add, remove and search for tabs. This makes Tabs Saver a great browser manager also.
When your tabs are listed in Tabs Saver, you will save up to 90% of memory, reduce energy consumption, CPU load and heat (speed up your computer) because your browser will manage only one tab.
• Save/backup all your tabs into one list and multiple sessions (groups)
• Autosave: recover tabs after browser crashes or when you forgot to save something important
• Send sessions to Trash, recover them later if you change your mind
• Copy the list of opened tabs to clipboard - and paste or share it to your email, notes, reminders
• Organise your tabs in folders, rename, favourite or delete sessions
• Add, remove and search for tabs, drag and drop links between sessions
• Restore any tab (or all) with one click
• Selection mode: copy, remove and restore only the selected links/tabs
• Save any number of sessions, browser windows and tabs
• After you collapse your tabs, Tabs Saver can close all tabs or the entire browser automatically
• Unloading tabs will reduce memory usage, energy consumption, processor load and make your computer much faster
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Fixed issue: Will not show Autosaved and Trashed sessions in the browser popup list
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good but one need to pay attention to this
Not sure if this is by design or just a “bug”, but I had rebooted my computer a few minutes before installing Tab Saver. When I opened Safari, it came back with lots of windows and, inside each window, lots of tabs that I wanted to save.
When i ran the first test, I realized that Tab Saver saves only the tabs that are “active” again, meaning only the tabs that I have accessed again after rebooting. All others are left behind, even though they are there, in a Safari window.
I know this is a minor detail, but one can surely think that everything has been saved by Tab Saver when it actually hasn’t.
For someone like me who loves piling up windows and tabs, it is an issue that I would like not to pay attention to.
Other than that, it seems to be a great app, indeed.
Developer Response ,
Just upgrade your Safari (or your macOS) to the latest version and this problem will be gone, it was a limitation of older versions of Safari.
You can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for sure I can help.
I am a business owner and spend all day on the computer researching and reading and searching for things. I have had a minimum of 20 tabs open for months now and am always afraid of losing my tabs. Most of the time, I don't even shut my computer down for that reason. This app is a game changer! Within 30 seconds, I saved all my tabs into several organized groups and was able to close dozens of tabs I had been leaving open. I already feel more organized, confident, and less stressed. Thank you! So worth the few dollars.
Great tool, could be even better
Would be great if the "folder" concept can be extended to allow saving multiple sessions. Let the user save different sets of Safari windows and tabs into "named set" or "folder". Also would be very helpful to allow deleting an entire "folder" once feature to save as such is available. This is the same functionality that exists in Firefox session manager add-on (Tab Mix Plus) or in Chrome Session Buddy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.