Tact is a unified front-end that drives greater speed and discipline in your daily sales workflow. Featured in Forbes, Fortune, Gartner, Wall Street Journal and more, it makes CRM more human-friendly. Here’s why more than 10,000 users in over 65 countries use Tact:
• Personalized AI digital assistant with best-in-class user experience, feeling more like personal Apple, Google or Amazon products and less like clunky enterprise apps
• Unifies CRM with all your data and apps, both company-issued and personally stored on your device, for an all-in-one experience
• Natural and easy to user with bi-directional voice, text, touch, and chat interactions
• Integrated view of your personal and professional calendars, appointments, tasks and reminders
• Data entry on-the-fly with one-tap activity logging of emails, calls, and meetings to CRM accounts, contacts, leads, or opportunities. Data entry automation and auto-filling of fields based on context and usage
• Delivers actionable nudges and contextualized insights to you, no matter the location
• Daily agenda digest and pre-and-post meeting notifications so nothing slips through the cracks
• 360° customer profiles across CRM, email, internal legacy for a complete relationship history
• Business Card Scanning to quickly add new contacts both to your iPhone and to CRM
• Personal Productivity Tools Like Route Mapping to see nearby contacts (from CRM and your personal device) on maps
• Email and file tracking to improve sales message timing and outreach
• Personal reminder system, notes, and task management to speed up daily customer follow-ups
• 100% offline availability—sync CRM leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, tasks, events, and notes so they're always at your fingertips
• Support for CRM custom objects, MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MAM (Mobile Application Management) integration
• Support for CRM standard & custom field types, record types, and page layouts
• Administrative capabilities like user management, data control, consolidated billing, usage reports
• Tact helps customers improve CRM discipline and behavior: 222% increase in events and contacts created using Tact; 72% prefer the use of Tact over other solutions for data entry; 170% more pipeline, deals won and revenue over non-Tact users
• Named the first commercial digital sales assistant by Gartner, a Leader in G2 Customer Reviews, Ventana Research Digital Company of the Year, Stevie Gold Award for Best Relationship Management Solution
• Performance Enhancement for Calendar when a calendar source is disconnected from the app
• Improved “Sync Architecture”
Ratings and Reviews
Great first version, couple improvements would go long way
This is a smooth, easy to use app that is perfect for quickly and efficiently updating and tracking conversations. I will certainly continue to use it, however, there are a couple things I would like to see added to improve the usability. First, the app should provide the option to to choose a specific calendar from my phone. As it stands now I have three calendars on my phone so they all must be linked to the app, even though I only want one of them to link. Second, there should be an easy way to add a new contact through the app rather than having to go back to Gmail to do so. Right now I don't have the time to switch to gmail, add a new contact, switch to tact, and update my conversation. Overall though it is a great app and I look forward to the next improvements!!
This is a game changer! The Best App in the App Store!
Great interface for allowing Sales people to truly utilize SalesForce, as the viable sales tool (CRM) it was intended to be, not the tedious, time consuming chore it can often feel like.
This app saves us a tremendous amount of energy and time by tracking and allowing us to log our activity in real time.
This start-up developer has nailed it with their creative, much needed integration and they continue to improve upon this app.
I reached out to the developer and I received a response the same day!
I see no value in this app
The first thing one sees is a whole bunch of completed tasks with no way to get rid of them. On my screen, half of the screen is filled with completed tasks. Why?! They’re completed! I keep trying to use this app but get frustrated because it’s not intuitive. I don’t NEED another thing to memorize.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tact.ai Technologies, Inc.
- 148.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 Tact.ai Technologies, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Tact Premium - Intro Pricing (No Longer Offered) $24.99
- Tact Premium $49.99
- Tact Premium - Intro Pricing (No Longer Offered) $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.