Tact.ai is on a mission to help life science organizations nurture meaningful customer engagement through our human-friendly software.
Tact transforms multiple systems-of-record into a unified system-of-engagement. The solution offers:
- a digital assistant that proactively delivers critical insights to field teams leading to better and more efficient execution.
- a compliant email experience to help teams send more personalized communications, and appear in customers’ inboxes more frequently with results as high as 1.5x industry open-rates.
- compliant video meetings on the Microsoft Teams platform to enable better customer access and improved user experience.
- a secure, WhatsApp-like channel to enable customers to connect with field users, content and community more frequently and on their time.
• Fixed an issue where user could not tap on links in Assistant tab after upgrading to iOS 16.
Ratings and Reviews
Great first version, couple improvements would go long way
This is a smooth, easy to use app that is perfect for quickly and efficiently updating and tracking conversations. I will certainly continue to use it, however, there are a couple things I would like to see added to improve the usability. First, the app should provide the option to to choose a specific calendar from my phone. As it stands now I have three calendars on my phone so they all must be linked to the app, even though I only want one of them to link. Second, there should be an easy way to add a new contact through the app rather than having to go back to Gmail to do so. Right now I don't have the time to switch to gmail, add a new contact, switch to tact, and update my conversation. Overall though it is a great app and I look forward to the next improvements!!
This is a game changer! The Best App in the App Store!
Great interface for allowing Sales people to truly utilize SalesForce, as the viable sales tool (CRM) it was intended to be, not the tedious, time consuming chore it can often feel like.
This app saves us a tremendous amount of energy and time by tracking and allowing us to log our activity in real time.
This start-up developer has nailed it with their creative, much needed integration and they continue to improve upon this app.
I reached out to the developer and I received a response the same day!
I see no value in this app
The first thing one sees is a whole bunch of completed tasks with no way to get rid of them. On my screen, half of the screen is filled with completed tasks. Why?! They’re completed! I keep trying to use this app but get frustrated because it’s not intuitive. I don’t NEED another thing to memorize.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tact.ai Technologies, Inc.
- 155.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2022 Tact.ai Technologies, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Tact Premium - Intro Pricing (No Longer Offered) $24.99
- Tact Premium $49.99
- Tact Premium - Intro Pricing (No Longer Offered) $34.99