Seeking a challenging new adventure that requires your cunning strategy and outsmarting tactics?
Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena - A globally featured real-time & turn-based strategy action RPG on Apple App Store & a repeatedly honored mobile app on various gaming news media such as IGN, Pocket Gamer, and Touch Arcade.
This real-time & turn-based hex grid tactical monster RPG card game is just the right one for all war and battle strategy fanatics, board game (chess) lovers and RPG gamers. Experiencing fast-paced 3-5 minute strategy battles and whimsical gameplay in the world of Tactical Monsters comprised of fantasy monsters from all time and space.
Choose your perfect formation of tactical monsters and conquer the epic real-time multiplayer gameplay in this final fantasy war game. Outsmart and destroy your opponents by strategically positioning your monster heroes before battle and tactically controlling their actions in battle.
● Unlock numerous PVE stages to win all 3 stars;
● Set the optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense;
● Sharpen your tactics by visiting Monsters Academy;
● Duel real players in real-time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest;
● Endure through the Guerrilla Warfare Mode (Survival Mode) to defeat the never-ending BOSSES;
● Collect, recruit and upgrade unique monsters:
● Unleash a variety of powerful hero cards from Franky the Frankenstein, to fantasy monsters like Medusa and Griffin, to culturally established creatures like WuKong and the Mummy, to monsters you’ve never seen before such as Bigfoot and Nobu the ghost samurai; Each one has its unique background, job and ridiculous destructive skill such as the world-ending skill “the nuclear warhead” from Dr. Walter’s Mecha Machine;
● Play with friends from all over the world
● Enter 1on1 matches with new friends worldwide;
● Ally with your clan mates to chat tactical strategy knowledge, to share and to trade hero monster cards;
● Build your own clan defenses to fend off the enemy raiders and rank for the #1 clan in the world!
● Email us at email@example.com;
● Follow us on Facebook to get news and updates: www.facebook.com/tacticalmonsters;
● Join our Discord channel to chat strategy: https://discord.gg/XYHhgB4
*Tactical Monsters is fully developed, owned and operated by Camex Games.
*Camex Games partnered with Lemix from Monster Castle.
1.14.4 New Season- New Updates!
-New Monster: Statue of Liberty ——On the eve of the Fourth of July celebrations, Lady Liberty suddenly disappeared! She was gone without a trace, leaving behind only an empty platform, a herd of confused tourists, and an extremely angry mayor of New York City. She has appeared in Southend, and is determined to get a taste of "freedom".
-New Monster: Whirlwind Swordmaster Sir Jamie ——Sir Jamie was one of the greatest swordsman in the Sunset Kingdom. His family was revered by all and had unimaginable riches. However, in the blink of an eye, his family lost everything. But, James has not lost his will to fight. To this day, he proudly wears his armor to fight for his family.
-[Bug Fix] PvP trophy count will now be reset even if the user does not claim their season PvP rewards
Ratings and Reviews
Regardless of other reviews, I will be loving this one! It has serious humor, and a Player can spend as short-or long a period as they would like. Comparing to console games, where it seems a player (me) gets “locked in” on a task for a longer piece of time, Camex Games has designed this for short periods of fun. The depth of characters is large, and by viewing the You Tube updates, one will learn quickly how HUGE this game is for us folks who like to level up their team! Great job Camex! Thank You!
Use the “Updates” Via Appstore updates for driving on the ( Mini Mac)
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your comment and welcome to the World of Tactical Monsters!
We work hard to make our world more Monstrous every day! :)
Used to like it
It was a fun game at first, however, it seems like the algorithm seems to be off par when it comes to the adventure and rumble areas. There is no way that your character that has more life, power, and tactics...only gets defeated in a short time by lesser opponents in both the adventure and rumble. I tried both auto and manual and it gets the same results. During the rumble, the opponents keep on having multiple and continuous attacks, which makes you defenseless and keeps skipping your turns (even when your opponent don't use their power and they don't use the wait or defense option). I don't know what is wrong with the algorithm, but it is not up to par. Maybe if the Developer works on these issues and actually makes it on a "fair" scale level, then it can make the game better and with higher star rating, but based on observation, that is what I have take noticed. Other than that, the graphics and game is fun in general, but the algorithm of ranking power and unatural skippinng is below par.
Developer Response ,
Can you please provide more detail regarding your feedback?
Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your review to make Tactical Monsters better and help to solve an technical issues that need resolution.
I love this game. Didn't expect much going in, but I found out that it's super awesome! Grear game!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your note.
Welcome to the World of Tactical Monsters!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.