Tactus is an alternative music player app for iOS that uses gestures to control playback. Forget hunting for all those small icons and controls. Experience the flexibility Tactus offers whether your device is mounted, in your hand, or even if you're not looking at the screen!
• A-›B Repeat!
• Intuitive Gesture Control
- Previous Track
- Next Track
- Seek (playhead tracks your fingers position)
- Jog (interactively change playback rate from -10x to 10x)
- Change Volume
- Change Repeat Mode
- Quick Track Select
- Music Selection
- Help & Preferences
- Display Control Reference
- Disable Sleep & Screen Lock
- Pocket Mode
• Learning Tactus
- Control reference
- Full help available built-in
• Music Selection
- Albums / Artists / Songs / Playlists
- Classic list views with large rows
- Contextual options like search and shuffle in every screen
- Gestures to play, preview, and pause from any selection
• Music Tactus Works With
- Music transferred to your device from iTunes (ripped CD's, etc.)
- Music downloaded locally via iTunes Music Store
• Interface Features
- Designed with a clean interface for minimal distractions
- Full visual feedback for every gesture
- User selectable theme color
Tactus will never ask for, or use, any personal information.
There are no ads.
There are no popups
• Gestures updated to work more consistently
• UI refinement
• Fixed playback bugs introduced by iOS11 (playback speed currently does not work)
• AB Repeat - UI updated
• AB Repeat - Help updated
• AB Repeat - Playback speed and volume sliders
• AB Repeat - Now starts the selection where the playhead was in the song
• AB Repeat - Fixed bug with AB flags not triggering properly once let go
• UI - Quick album select UI completly redone
• UI - UI updates to better work with iPhoneX
• UI - Multiple screen redraw bugs fixed
• UI - iPhoneX resume animation bug fixed
• Control Reference - updated to be readable on any background
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for the car
Use this all the time in the car, way easier than the built in app Ford choosing songs and playback
Smoot hand gestures and easy user interface. Not a steep learning curve, and useful for on-the-go music control.
The developer, Improbability Studios, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.