Connect your Tacx Smart trainer to the Tacx Training App and increase your performance! Choose one of the many existing structured workouts based on slope, power, heart rate or FTP or easily create your own custom workout in advance on cloud.tacx.com.
During your training your performance is displayed in a graph, where power output, cadence and speed are plotted against time or distance. Afterwards you can analyze your performance and upload it to Strava.
Download and use the app for free or choose for Premium or Premium HD
- Create your workouts on cloud.tacx.com
- Structured workouts based on slope, power, FTP or heart rate
- Analyze your activities
- Export your data to Strava
- Sync your workouts and activities between devices
Premium and Premium HD:
- 3D GPS map workouts
- Live opponents
- Import your Strava routes or create GPS workouts
- Custom training plans
Connects your Smart trainer only through Bluetooth 4.0.
Don’t forget to email our support team if you have any questions, concerns, compliments or feature requests. Email: email@example.com
Designed and Produced in the Netherlands
Ratings and Reviews
Need interface improvement
I suggest to make much bigger messages font, and maybe display messages in the center of the screen.
The start/stop button is confusing as I didn't know if the test already started or I have to click button.
Also, I can't wait until you pair it with Garmin watches to read heart rate.
Needs improvements not good for newbies
This would be a 4-5 star app if I saw the following improvements:
1) more connection to share rides would be great to upload rides to Garmin Connect.
2) better search and filter options when looking for a ride. Example search by difficulty or miles and so on.
3) I’d like to be able to schedule a training plan and pull up a calendar and easily load the workout. It is not very intuitive it works ok but could be better. Should be able to manage in the app.
4) there is no coaching in the workouts. It would be great to know what I’m supposed to be doing during my training plan workouts.
5) there are no sound alerts when you need to adjust your power out put.
6) the trainer notes, when there are some, are small and hard to read and flash up to fast.
7) they need a view in landscape option
8) navigation in this app could also be improved poor UX design.
I was using trainer road, but switched so I could be able to do some gps rides and take advantage of the smart trainer. If your new to indoor training I would not use this app to start.
I have been saving for an indoor trainer for a year and was steered in the direction of my Tacx Flux S. The only thing I knew was I wanted direct drive. Grit Cycling in Louisville, Kentucky, my go to shop started selling Tacx gear a few years ago. I knew I loved my smaller equipment from Tacx, but this thing is AWESOME. Best workout l’ve had in a month-since winter set in early. I’ll be on this thing way too much this winter. Only question and possible qualm...I don’t see a way to hook it up with my Fitbit for heart rate info?!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.