TAD is not only the breakthrough cover art app for your music, that makes professional sleeve design in minutes. Now you can create engaging artist profile videos and moving album covers!
Create moving album cover art to export straight to your Facebook profile. Make jaw-dropping teasers and announcements for your fans with customised Instagram, Facebook and Twitter posts.
Stand out on social media with your new video album cover art!
Of course you can still create stunning and unique thumbnails for use with your music uploads on Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud, beatport and more using TAD - for creators not designers.
MAKE YOUR COVER ART STAND OUT AS MUCH AS YOUR MUSIC!î
TAD allows every musician to have great cover art. Simple and brilliant" Sam Panetta, Producer & Artist Manager (Kylie Minogue, Crowded House)
Download TAD to make all your sleeve design needs quick and easy, and now use video to give them extra punch!
TAD is the only App that is specifically designed to remove all cover and sleeve art problems for all musicians.
Use TAD to create a unique cover for every piece of music you upload anywhere online - iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, beatport, SoundCloud and many more.
No need to be or to know a designer. Make your Thumbnail Art in minutes on your iPhone or iPad. Export at up to 3000 pixels square.
Use TAD templates based on the greatest album sleeves of all time.
Let TAD be your design assistant. Or, start from scratch.
Add your logo, with transparency, for perfect results.
Use the simple but versatile art elements that allow you to create unlimited designs with great flexibility.
Fades, colour selection, frames and filters so that you can create brilliant sleeve art quickly and easily.
PLUS: Use TAD to add text and effects to images for Instagram, Podcast covers, Playlist images on Spotify and Apple Music and for Apple Connect uploads.
Make TAD your band's go to design assistant for all your online images.
"As a musician myself, I know their frustrations. We created TAD to solve a problem that millions of musicians suffer. The need for great cover art for their music. They need to create it quickly, cheaply and at high quality. That's exactly what TAD gives them" Lee Jones, creator of TAD
"TAD makes creating cover art for your band super easy, and design matters when it comes to features and blogs promoting your music. Give it a go!"
Sarah Hamilton, Ditto Music
"TAD the App is a fantastic little platform for young independent artists to design their own cover artworks. It's low-cost and easy to use, allowing artists to spend more time and money on what matters most... the music" Beth Deady, MGM Distribution
• WOW! Brand new customisble video to create your own artist profile videos and moving album covers.
• Make music video blasts and add your bands logo, text and design elements to use on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
• Facebook Profile video integration. Now add video to your artist, band or personal pages.
• Stand out on social media when making announcements, teasers and updates.
• Slick new frames added to enhance your cover art.
• Fixed that annoying camera roll bug when importing an image on some iPad’s.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall pretty amazing app. Works well, great concept, and great execution. My two complaints are
1. You have to pay in order to remove the watermark. Okay I get it, you guys want to make money on a free app, it’s understandable. But make it a possibility to remove the watermark without having to pay for it, make the buyable content more filters, more template options, effects, colors, etc. Or just take out the watermark all together.
2. This might just be for me or maybe only in the latest version of the app (maybe a bug), but I actually can’t buy anything. The watermark can’t be removed and I can’t buy any extra stuff on the app. If you guys want to make money off of this app, make it so that people can actually buy stuff if they want to. All it says for me is “Buy for (null)”
It's a simple album creator (Edited)
The watermark was removed through an in app purchase, fair enough.
I would recommend when changing the size and angle of the text to do a snap to grid feature or a number escalator. I say this because I want my text to be at a perfect horizontal display and whenever I go to edit the font i have to tweak it forever to get it just right. That grid helps but if there was a feature to snap to grid or an arrow to flip to horizontal perfectly that would be great!
Might I also suggest for the stickers or whatever that portion is to add some cool classic basic album stickers like stereo sound or things you’d find on classic albums.
I enjoyed the app enough to where I paid to have the watermark removed. However.... there are a few suggestions.
1. A way to save projects. ( I was working on album art for approx. 30 mins and my battery died. When I got back to the app.... fresh start. Very disappointing. )
2. Snap to grid for text! More texts options for the size and things of that sort. Took. FOREVER to straighten my text to the best that my eye can tell.
Other than that I have no problems.
- Apps For Musicians Pty. Ltd.
- 136.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Apps For Musicians Pty. Ltd. 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Free Export $4.99
- All Fonts $5.99
- High Resolution $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.