Tafseer Al-Quran Al-Azeem, popularly Tafseer ibn Kaseer (also known as Tafseer Ibn Kathir) is a classic Sunni Islam tafseer (commentary of the Quran) by Ibne Kaseer . (Hafiz Imaduddin Abulfida)
His full name was Abu Fida Ismail ibn katir , with the honorary title of Imad ad-Din ( "pillar of the faith"). He was born in Mijdal, a village on the outskirts of the city of Busra, to the east of Damascus, Syria, around about AH 701. He was taught by Ibn Taymiyya and Al-Dhahabi.
His Tafsser is considered to be a summary of the earlier tafsir by Al-Tabari, Tafsir Al-Tabari. It is especially popular because it uses the hadith to explain each verse and chapter of the Quran. It has been translated into many languages including English,Bengali, and Urdu. The Urud translation has been done by Molana Muhammad Juna Garhi in 1930. It is considered one of the most authentic Tafseer of the Quran. Tafseer Ibne Kaseer stands out amongst all other explanations or tafseers of Quran as does Sahih Bokhari from all other books of Hadith.
* No Advertisements.
* Free to use.
* Feature rich application with simple design.
* Double tap to zoom or by swapping to zoom.
* Bookmark option for any page.
* Share Page option.
* Save Page option.
* Screen brightness control.
* Resume option remember where you last left reading.
* Advanced navigation using Go to page number, Parah , Surah, Manzil and Sajda index helps to navigate easily.
* Page turning can be done using volume buttons . Can be enabled using settings.
* Search functionality for surah names in English.
* Read Quran in portrait or landscape modes.
* Improved speed.
* Works without internet
If You like the application, then please share this with your Muslim fellows and remember us in your prayers.
Please share your feedback by rating app or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Fixed brightness issue
-Add option screen on while reading in settings
Ratings and Reviews
Brother I do not see where I can flip to English can you help me please
This app looks like a great app for me so you help will be appreciated
Hope I could use it
I never find the English and I don’t read o speak Urdu, so is not of use for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.