Tag Master gives iOS users easy access to the huge repository of barbershop tags provided by BarbershopTags.com. Tag Master is an essential tool for the barbershopper on the go, and will help keep your afterglows glowing late into the night! With Tag Master you can:
- Search for a tag by name or lyrics
- Keep a list of favorite tags for quick access
- Browse Classic Tags
- See the most recently posted tags
- Filter tags by number of voice parts and whether sheet music or learning tracks are available
- Sort tags by title, number of downloads, most recently posted, or highest ratings
- Open up a random tag, view sheet music (when available), and listen to learning tracks (when available)
- Rate tags on BarbershopTags.com
- Watch videos uploaded by users
- Watch teaching videos
- Open links to tags directly within the app
- Share a link to your favorite tag with your friends over email or SMS
- Keep a list of tags you know how to teach to others
- Play the key note for tags you're viewing before you sing -- just hold down the "Play" button!
Moves to a real-time backend for keeping your data up to date
Adds support for more kinds of log in
Adds support for light/dark display modes
Fixes a number of issues on modern versions of iOS
Adds the ability to open a tag directly by ID
Ratings and Reviews
Too bad only plays in QuickTime
Great app, however it plays it in QuickTime which doesn't have a left and right channel slider to isolate parts making the app only half useful for someone like me that has to hear his part before I sing. All tracks have all 4 parts with equal volume. Any way to play the tracks other than using the default of QuickTime??! Otherwise app would get a 5+!!!
Great app but developed a learning track issue
I love this app. It allows me to find and teach new tags to sing and ring with friends all the time. The only issue I have is that the learning tracks worked when I downloaded it in June but don’t now. The only thing I can think is that an iOS update messed with it.
Track compatibility needs to be updated
This app was my life in high school. There is nothing else like it out there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I would 100% pay for a $1 app if it would be updated like once a year.
Developer Response ,
I've finally gotten around to doing a major update to the app. Sorry for my absence! I'm a solo developer (and barbershopper) and had kids in the last few years, which has severely diminished my capacity to work on this, but the app has now got a fresh refurbishing and will hopefully be easier to maintain going forward.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Poll
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 DepollSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.