Easy read app for TempTale® and TagAlert® NFC traveling with temperature-sensitive packages. Receivers easily assess temperature status for accept/reject decisions.
TempTale® Mobile App supports reading temperature from these Sensitech wireless devices used in temperature-sensitive supply chain shipments:
TempTale® BLE (Bluetooth) monitor:
Provides a touchless Bluetooth read of the temperature of a package and determines if a package is alarmed for accept/reject decisions. Once the app is installed on your smartphone, simply open the app and the Bluetooth monitor will broadcast data within 9m or 30 ft (no pairing required). Tap to download the temperature data to your phone. Data automatically uploads to the cloud into ColdStream® Select once downloaded to the phone. Quickly export a PDF or TTV file—send using your smartphone file sharing options.
TempTale® GEO Ultra Real-time/cellular) monitor:
Provides an easy way to upload data to the cloud as a secondary method if no cellular connection is available at the final destination. Once the app is installed on your smartphone, simply open it and tap the device to scan the TempTale® GEO Ultra using the NFC wireless connection to upload monitor data to the cloud and stop the monitor. Login to ColdStream® Select / SensiWatch® Platform to check for shipment alarm status information.
TagAlert® NFC monitor:
Provides an easy-to-understand temperature status of your package. The read out indicates if the product has stayed within acceptable limits or if any temperature alarms have triggered. Once the app is installed on your smartphone, simply open it and tap the device to scan and read the TagAlert® NFC to check alarm statuses. Once data is downloaded using the app, feel confident in your accept/reject decision. Quickly export data reports in PDF format and send them using your smartphone file sharing options.
Easy to use:
Once the app is installed on your smartphone, • Simply launch the app and the TempTale® BLE (Bluetooth) monitor will broadcast to the app (no pairing required). Click download arrow to download to your phone. Use the app for near field communication (NFC) to scan the TagAlert® NFC or TempTale® GEO Ultra by holding your smartphone and tapping the monitor—it will be read automatically.
• TempTale® BLE and TagAlert® NFC monitors can be programmed with up to six (6) temperature alarms and displayed in the app. TempTale® GEO Ultra alarms displayed in the software, login to ColdStream® Select / SensiWatch® Platform to check for shipment alarm status information.
• If the time/temperature of your package has exceeded its limits, you will see the X icon, indicating an alarm (up to 6) has triggered. Follow the standard operating procedures (SOPs) set by your organization.
• If your package has stayed within the time/temperature limits, you will see the √ icon (check mark), which means you can accept the shipment.
Minor defect fixes
Continuous Scan- Scan multiple serial number barcodes in the app without having to tap the scan button each time.
Apply bulk actions to the list of monitors selected in a Continuous Scan in Nearby BLE view and My Downloads view
Enhanced search field to support comma separated values, and provide more granular searches
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sensitech Inc.
- 153.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Carrier. All Rights Reserved. Sensitech.com