TempTale® mobile app supports several Sensitech wireless devices used in temperature-sensitive supply chain shipments. TempTale GEO Ultra device: provides an easy way to upload data to the cloud as a secondary download, if no cellular service is available at final destination. Once app is installed on a smartphone, simply open app and scan TempTale GEO Ultra to upload data to the cloud for product disposition. TagAlert® NFC device: provides an easy-to-understand time and temperature status of your package. The read out indicates if the product has stayed within acceptable temperature limits or if any Alarm(s) have triggered. Up to six (6) pre-programmed temp alarms. Scan and read the TagAlert NFC using your NFC-enabled smartphone. Once data is downloaded using the mobile app, feel confident in your accept/reject decision of the shipment. Quickly export data report in PDF or CSV format and send to any email address using your smartphones file sharing options.
TagAlert NFC instructions:
• Once the app is installed on your smartphone, simply open the app and scan the TagAlert NFC by holding your smartphone up to the device – it will be read automatically.
• If the time or temperature of your package’s journey has exceeded any of the alarm thresholds, you will see a large X, indicating an alarm(s) has triggered. Follow the Standard Operating Procedures set by your organization.
• If your package’s journey has stayed within the time/temperature specifications set, you will see a large √ (check mark), which means you are good to accept the shipment.
TagAlert NFC provides an intuitive user interface to quickly scan and display temperature data, alarm status and trip statistics. Utilizing near-field communications (NFC) wireless technology, easily access temperature data with your smartphone.
TempTale mobile app replaces the TagAlert NFC mobile app. This app supports both the TempTale GEO Ultra real-time IoT cellular device and the TagAlert NFC temperature monitoring devices. This app enables receivers of the TempTale GEO Ultra to easily upload data to the cloud to understand alarm status. This app enables receivers of the TagAlert NFC to easily understand whether the package has gone above the prescribed temperature limits.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sensitech Inc.
- 119.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Carrier. All Rights Reserved. Sensitech.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.