Before you purchase, please note:
- The search feature is not working in this app.
- This application is no longer maintained and will be discontinued soon.
SHL info systems presents “ The most advanced Quran application ever made for a touch screen device”.
This is a digital version of the color coded 13 line Quran familiar to Muslims from south Asia. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
A special highlight of this app is the authentic translation in English by renowned Muslim scholar Hz. Mufti Taqi Muhammed Usmani db.
- Color Coded tajweed rules
- Brief tajweed guide
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Letters are color coded to show specific tajweed rules.
- Brief tajweed rules reference
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Use slider to jump to a page
- Jump directly to Rub, Nisf or Thalatha of a Juz.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Ruku Number, Waqf Lazim, Rub, Nisf, Thalatha and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- 12 free gapless audio recitations included with the purchase: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit - Mujawwad and Shaykh Abdul Basit - Murattal
- Recitations available as in app purchase: Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Minshawi, Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai, Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani, Sheikh Mohamed Al-Tablawi, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Nada, Dr. Ahmed Nuaina, Sheikh Hani Ar Rifai, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Hadi Kanakeri, Yahya Hawwa, Salah Hashim, Khaled Al Qahtani and Fares Abbad. More coming soon inshaAllah.
- Audio recitation includes repeatition and grouping of multiple ayaahs to aid memorization
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Search within Quran text and translations
- Background audio playback
- Option to view dual or single page in landscape mode
- iCloud Sync (on iOS6+)
Please follow us on twitter @SHLinfoSystems
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated urdu translation.
- iOS 8 support.
- Smaller app size.
- Page file will download the first time a page is opened.
- An option to download all page files at once is available from the settings menu.
Follow us on Twitter: @SHLinfoSystems
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shlinfosystems
Our website: www.shlinfosystems.com
Contact us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This is an excellent app with advanced features and functionality. I really like this and use it daily
PROS (of the App only)
1-Bookmarks can be moved to a specific ayah, and it actually identifies the ayah number for you. This is probably the most advanced, most useful and user friendly bookmark I have seen in any of the Quran apps. Extremely useful whether you have a daily routine of recitation or memorization.
2- Ability to write sticky notes is another great feature. Helps you to jot down your thoughts and questions that one could ask ones teacher or a scholar, or even use it as a reference for any specific search.
3- Excellent color coding which is classic and major rules of Tajweed can be easily accessed.
4- Very good selection of translations.
5- excellent reciter selection, but all reciter are not included in the cost of initial download. The ones you might prefer may need an in app purchase.
CON (of the app only)
I have only one concern
While the uthmani script version of the mushaf مصحف has excellent print quality, this (Urdu / Persian) version is certainly lacking that quality. The letter do not appear as sharp and in horizontal landscape mode the edges of the letter appear quite unsharp and jagged.
This does make me feel sad. It is the same publisher (I think) for both مصاحف but why is Urdu / Persian print is not the same quality.
May be it will improve with time انشآءَالله
One more REQUEST
I would also like to see addition of authentic Tafseer linked to the software, and even better would be audio rendition of the tafseers in Urdu and English like Maarif ul Quran or Tafseer e Majidi.
MashaAllah wonderful effort. May Allah give you hasanat for your hard work. I would like to give you few suggestions, if it is possible make this Quran mushaf like 15 lines per page. And also if the font of translation can be big.
Jazak Allah Khair.
User friendly and intuitive
A lot of effort has been it in to develop this excellent app. I love to hear my favorite reader and learn at the same time. It has benefitted me a great deal. JazakAllah for the developing team.
The developer, SHL Info Systems, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sarim Hussain
- 115.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 - 2012 SHL Info Systems
- In-App Purchases
- Sheikh Mishary Al-Afasy $0.99
- Melody Audio Bundle $3.99
- Mega Audio Bundle $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.