Takbak - Hindi games for kids 4+
Fun Indian language learning
Designed for iPad
Teach Hindi to kids without script but through audio cues and games so fun they want to play again and again.
Get kids excited to learn and converse in Hindi with TakBak!
Introduce basic words in Hindi language in categories like Animals, Colors, Fruits, Vegetables, Body Parts and Numbers.
Master your new learning with a fun AR (Augmented Reality) quiz where kids get to wear different avatars!
- Say 'No' to boring flashcard approach to language learning. In this beginner Hindi app we introduce kids to their first words in Hindi using games that are fun to play over and over again.
- The first game in each category is a learning game where kids learn new words. Subsequent games in the category will repeat these words in the form of fun and interactive gameplay like a jigsaw puzzle, memory card game, coloring game or a treasure hunt.
- Listen to words and phrases in Hindi spoken by a native speaker, you will be familiar with more than 100 basic Hindi words in no time!
- Don't miss our AR games that get the kids up and moving instead of sitting and tapping away at the screen. The AR games use fun avatars that keep the kids entertained while busy learning.
iOS 14 support
UI layout and background score fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great fun!! AR game is a must try.
Got this app as a recommendation from a friend and it’s a lot of fun for my kids ages 3 and 8. They have picked up a lot of words repeating after the words announced in the app. They love the pizza game, coloring game and the treasure hunt game. Personally I love the AR quizzing game and kids can get so creative with it. Leaderboards are a hit with my older one. She loves to challenge friends and stay on top of the leaderboard. That’s great motivation for her to play more and learn more words. It’s a win win!
Fun gaming approach to teach kids Hindi!
It’s refreshing to see an app that uses non-traditional ways of teaching basics of Hindi to young kids! My kids (5 & 7) have been using the app for the last few days and have already picked up so many new words! I like that kids get to learn through games so they don’t get bored and actually look forward to it. A must try app especially for NRI families and want kids to build familiarity with Hindi words and phrases.
Having fun while you learn
This app makes it so easy for my daughter (age 7) to learn Hindi. We have no native speakers at home and yet it is easy for her to relate to the words and make easy sentences. Thank you for making such a fun app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shwetha Nagaraj
- 78.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2021 Shwetha Nagaraj
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.