Take it Again helps you take a photo in the same place and in the same way as a previous photo. It has a unique overlay feature that aids you in lining up your new shot to match the old photo.
Here's some example of how it's used:
• Before and after shots.
• Take a photo at the same location in the mountains in winter, spring, summer, and fall.
• Document the construction of a house each day.
• Recreate a childhood photo.
• Take a series of age progression photos of your kid over weeks, months, and years.
• Take a new photo of someone using the same pose that was used in an older photo.
• Report the status of your project, visually.
Typically, to use the app you:
1. Browse to and select a previous photo
2. Go to the location of the previous photo (the in-app map can help with this)
3. Take the new photo. You can optionally overlay the previous photo on top of your viewfinder to help line-up your new photo.
Designed for iOS8.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs zoom function in camera
Great simple app, installed and uploaded a old pic I wanted to recreate and was able to do so in seconds exactly what I was looking for
Not a functioning app
I get a pop-up saying “AVCam does not have access to the camera”. Hmm, that’s funny, I installed an app called Take It Again, not AVCam. AVCam is not the name of any app in my iOS settings. ‘Take It Again’ does show up in my app settings, but does not have an option to give camera access. So,..this app is useless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.