Your team values recreation over responsibility, but you still have a business to run. Keep your business operating at 100% by allowing employees to request or claim shift coverage on the fly through the use of the free Take My Shift app. There is no implementation process or training needed. Simply register your team, invite staff to download the app, and begin!
* Setup is quick and easy! Register your team in minutes with no email or password requirements.
* Request and confirm shift coverage on the fly with no email, group texts, or phone calls required.
* The Take My Shift app is very easy to use. Employees can view and claim open shifts with a single click.
* Employees and supervisors can offer a cash incentive when requesting shift coverage.
* Managers and supervisors can approve coverage as shifts are claimed, or they can elect to get out of the way and have them automatically approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
* It’s flexible and available anywhere! Managers and supervisors can manage their team roster and shift coverage approvals from the mobile app or on the web.
* View your team roster and use the in-app messenger to contact employees directly about shift-related topics.
* Managers and Supervisors can send shift schedules to employees within the app and store them for reference.
This release corrects an issue with calendar integration and the web application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This doesn't appear to require an expensive back-end system. I particularily like the cash offer for shift coverage, very clever. Easy way to communicate without un-answered emails or text messages.
Nice App, Lacks Options
It’s a nice app that has not crashed yet even with 17 employees on it. However it does have a couple bugs and settings that would be nice to change. For example everything is rounded to the hour. Want to post a shift for 1.5 hours? It rounds it up to 2 hours. Also you can’t post a shift within 2 hours of the shift happening. You also can’t split up a shift if someone only wants to take part of it. This would be an awesome app if managers had more control of the settings and they fixed the bugs mentioned above.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and appreciate the feedback. Those are great ideas that we will incorporate into a future release. Glad you like it overall!!
What an awesome concept!
This is a really great idea for shift coverage, and making people feel comfortable changing their work schedule when something in their personal life comes up. Interface is appealing and easy to use. AND, love that they donate merchandise sales to a good cause. Gold stars for this one!
- Take My Shift, LLC
- 64.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © Take My Shift, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.