Takete is an advanced audio visual performer featuring a unique set of tools for musicians and artists. Based on the phenomenon of synesthesia, Takete offers fine control between audio and visual elements to create immersive and tightly integrated AV works.
The flexible architecture allows audio and visual elements to be combined in unlimited ways and routed dynamically to suit the performer.
Combine audio and video loops with granular synthesis, drum machines, modular inline/send FX and extensive programmable and flexible behavior.
Takete Lite contains the functionality of Takete, but with limited editing and saving disabled.
- Flexible architecture
- Audio Instruments (File Player, Long Player, Touch Loop, Granular Synth, Sample Drum, Recorder & External Input)
- Import your own audio and video files from iTunes, other apps and the camera roll
- iCloud import and export
- Controllers (External MIDI, Matrix and Touch)
- MIDI Learn functionality
- Audio FX (Overdrive, Lofi, Delay, Plate Verb, Filter, Compressor, Stereo)
- Video FX (Contrast, Repeat, Pixellate, Tunnel, Mirror, Reverb, Posterize, Scale, Dot, Edge)
- Switchable video blend modes (Add, Subtract, Dodge, Saturation, Multiply, Divide)
- High quality video output to projector using VGA, HDMI and Airplay
- Professional audio quality
- Record video and audio output separately or combined
- Extensive automation available
- Ableton Link integrated for wireless sync
- Audiobus integration as Input and Output module
"Takete is an extremely ambitious app, but also very well thought out." - Musikermagasinet
"Ever want to VJ and perform a live music set all from one app?" - ipadloops.com
Minimum recommended device - iPad Air 1 or equivalent.
- Free editing capability extended to 24 hours / 1000 edits
- Stereo audio fx added
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Minimalistic UI and all power to your creativity. Love it. I was looking for it. All apps I purchased ends to be just pretty and cool, but this seems so a bit more. Everything is just right, except price. But, compare this to Cubasis $49 + $15 in App purchase. You'll have more fun to create/perform with Takete. Missing few things, but great for start up, keep it up. If you are serious this could be great app.
Scared to upgrade
Really like the idea fueling this app but random crashes and the ridiculous price tag on the upgrade keep me from taking the plunge....if your gonna charge 60$ for an app it better run like a dream...buggy and prone to crash makes it worth no more than 5$
totally unique and i really enjoyed my first try using it . i need a few video tutorials to figure it all out.. looks very useful and capable of amazing results... cant wait to figure this app out so far i like it alot !! great idea to have a lite version to try for free first....
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.