Takete is an advanced audio visual performer featuring a unique set of tools for musicians and artists. Based on the phenomenon of synesthesia, Takete offers fine control between audio and visual elements to create immersive and tightly integrated AV works.
The flexible architecture allows audio and visual elements to be combined in unlimited ways and routed dynamically to suit the performer.
Combine audio and video loops with granular synthesis, drum machines, modular inline/send FX and extensive programmable and flexible behavior.
- Flexible architecture
- Audio Instruments (File Player, Long Player, Touch Loop, Granular Synth, Sample Drum, Recorder & External Input)
- Import your own audio and video files from iTunes, other apps and the camera roll
- iCloud import and export
- Controllers (External MIDI, Matrix and Touch)
- MIDI Learn functionality
- Audio FX (Overdrive, Lofi, Delay, Plate Verb, Filter, Compressor, Stereo)
- Video FX (Contrast, Repeat, Pixellate, Tunnel, Mirror, Reverb, Posterize, Scale, Dot, Edge)
- Switchable video blend modes (Add, Subtract, Dodge, Saturation, Multiply, Divide)
- High quality video output to projector using VGA, HDMI and Airplay
- Professional audio quality
- Record video and audio output separately or combined
- Extensive automation available
- Ableton Link integrated for wireless sync
- Audiobus integration as Input and Output module
"Takete is an extremely ambitious app, but also very well thought out." - Musikermagasinet
"Ever want to VJ and perform a live music set all from one app?" - ipadloops.com
Recommended for iPad Air 1 or equivalent.
- Stereo audio fx added
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
8 Channel Video + 8 Channel Audio with Effects, Granular Synth , Automation and Macros
Stable, no crashes on my new iPad 5. It's very, very deep. There is nothing else like Takete on iOS. 8 Channel Video + 8 Channel Audio Mixer with Effects, Granular Synth, Automation and Macros. Takete is a cross between Ableton Live and Resolume. Brilliant!!! Read the documentation and seek out video tutorials. It's deep!
Using this for only an hour. No explanation on how to use. While trying to figure out, crashed my iPad Pro 3 times, into a hard reset. Not worth the huge price. Thought this was a quality application, deeply dissapointed. Seeking refund.
Worth every penny...need I say more? A bit of a learning curve but you can do it! The Concept of Zero approves.😎
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.