takete is an advanced audiovisual groovebox featuring a unique set of tools for musicians and artists. Based on the phenomenon of synesthesia, Takete offers fine control between audio and visual elements to create immersive and tightly integrated AV works.
The flexible architecture allows audio and visual elements to be combined in unlimited ways and routed dynamically to suit the artist.
Combine audio and video samples with granular synthesis, drum machines, modular inline/send FX and extensive programmable and flexible behavior.
f e a t u r e s
- Audiovisual presets bundled from a section of new innovative artists, with unlimited use for all users
- Flexible architecture allowing infinite combinations of instruments, effects and controllers
- Audio Instruments (Loop Player, Sequencer, Granular Synth, Drum Machine and more)
- Import your own audio and video files from iTunes, other apps and the camera roll
- iCloud audio/video import and export
- Controllers (External MIDI, Matrix and Touch)
- MIDI Learn functionality
- Audio FX (Overdrive, Lofi, Delay, Plate Reverb, Phaser, Compressor and more)
- Video FX (Contrast, Repeat, Pixellate, Tunnel, Mirror, Reverb, Posterize, Scale, Dot, Edge)
- Switchable video blend modes (Add, Subtract, Dodge, Saturation, Multiply, Divide)
- High quality video output for performance to external display/projector using VGA, HDMI and Airplay
- Excellent audio quality
- Record video and audio output
- Extensive automation available
- Ableton Link for wireless synchronisation across multiple devices
- Audiobus integration as input and output device
r e v i e w s
"Takete is an extremely ambitious app, but also very well thought out." - Musikermagasinet
"Ever want to VJ and perform a live music set all from one app?" - ipadloops.com
iPad Pro video sizing bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New version is for first graders
Why did you guys need to change all the cool features and visuals ? Now Instead of several sound and video effects, we have giraffes and EZ drum icons....
Can I get my older version of Takete ?
No one really asked me if I wanted to upgrade...
I don't really think you care for your customers...
Developer Response ,
all the same features from version 1 are still there... those are just new presets 😶
Scared to upgrade
Really like the idea fueling this app but random crashes and the ridiculous price tag on the upgrade keep me from taking the plunge....if your gonna charge 60$ for an app it better run like a dream...buggy and prone to crash makes it worth no more than 5$
Minimalistic UI and all power to your creativity. Love it. I was looking for it. All apps I purchased ends to be just pretty and cool, but this seems so a bit more. Everything is just right, except price. But, compare this to Cubasis $49 + $15 in App purchase. You'll have more fun to create/perform with Takete. Missing few things, but great for start up, keep it up. If you are serious this could be great app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jonathan Papert
- 44.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Refined Stochastic Technology
- In-App Purchases
- Full Editing Access $4.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.