Tales with Gigi is a mobile storytelling app with over 40 professionally narrated fairy tales giving you 100% as-in-book experience. All of the tales are specially designed to challenge children to think creatively, use their imagination and motivate them to find and appreciate the moral of the story.
- Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Gingerbread Man, the original Grimm's fairy tales, the classic Aesop’s fables and many other popular stories
- Professional voice over narration, helping and improving kid’s diction and vocabulary
- 100% “as-in-book” experience, giving children the opportunity to think and use their imagination
- Safe for children – no inappropriate content, ads or banners
- Made for children – easy to use interface and no inappropriate content or ads
- Edutainment at its finest - specially designed to challenge kids to think and improve their reading skills and have fun in the meantime
We wish you a pleasant time reading and bonding with Tales with GiGi!
You can always find us on:
- Facebook: http://go.taleswithgigi.com/facebookIT
- Twitter: http://go.taleswithgigi.com/twitterIT
- iPhone 4 and later
- iPad 3rd Gen and later
- iPod 5th Gen and later
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
GiGi now speaks German and Bulgarian
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My 4 year old granddaughter thinks the stories are "ggrrreeaaattt!" Thanks Gigi!
My 4.5 year old Loves it! (And so do I)
Great collection of fairytales and fables. I like how the stories are not animated, but rather have nice illustrious and voice-over readings. (You can also turn off the voiceover a and read it yourself)
I quickly upgraded to full access for $2.99, so I could have offline functionality. (Therefore I didn't fully test drive the free version.). Certainly worth the 3 bucks when you consider the cost of a fairytale book and the ability to bring this on your phone/device.
There are some minor bugs, but works well on my 8.4 iOS. (I'll try to remember to update this when I move to iOS 9.0). An error message has popped up, but it didn't crash the app, and appeared to have no affect.
For offline viewing, you need to: (1) upgrade to full version; (2) watch a story while online, which subsequently is saved to your phone/device; (3) in the future, that story will be available offline; (4) while on the 'table of contents' screen for that story, click on the treehouse; (5) once inside the treehouse there is a TV that shows availability of offline stories. It was a bit confusing (to me, at least), but it works.
Looks like this app will take up a big chunk of space on your device, after viewing the stories (which are saved to your phone). After viewing ~20 stories, I'm up to 1.9GB of used storage.
Unable to use offline
I purchased this in the hopes of letting my daughter have her stories while traveling. I purchased the app and am unable to use it unless I am hooked to WiFi. Any help on fixing this or am I out my $2.99? I would love to not constantly use a hotspot while traveling.
- You Plus We EOOD
- 527.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © You Plus We, Ltd., 2014
- In-App Purchases
- All-Time Pass $2.99
- Weekly Subscription $1.99
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.