Tales Noir 9+
Anti-Fairy Fantasy RPG
PIXEL RABBIT LIMITED
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Follow us and get more informations and rewards:
Splendid storyline unfolds in the world of Tales Noir
- Re-write your story! Fight For Your Destiny with Princess Alliance
- Build your own team! 100+ Collectable princesses and princes from various fairy tales
Craft Your Own Castle in the Wonderland
- A warm place to call your own in this dreamy open world!
- Liberate your fantasy! Build up a magical castle upon your imagination
Attack or Defense: Conquer the enemies in Fierce Battles
- Bring home the glory from the brutal battlefield.
- Get curious and furious through the intense combat mode
Slash-em all in the mythic dungeons
- Explore in 20+ random dungeons and events every day
- Pick up your sword today with the unbelievably high drop rate
- Free market: trade or save the legendary gears, it’s up to you
Choose your path cleverly from 5 classes 10 branches
- Diverse classes with unique skills! From nobody to somebody
- Lively animation and voice over to fulfill your fantasy dream
Be the fashion killa and flex on em in ballroom dance
- Stand out from the rest with your stunning outfits and mounts
- Time to socialize! Find your special someone in our ballroom dance
Fixed some known bugs and localization issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I actually really like this game
Thought this would be just like any other mmo of a grind but the stories and environment/ graphics actually fill me with the sort of nostalgia and comfort games like Maplestory gives me—where the graphics arent crazy high quality but are pleasant and easy on the eyes.
The story itself is silly with how things escelate at times but has an incredibly interesting mechanic (for an mmo) (imo) where you get to decide how to tackle certain problems that appear in the story. I actually ended up liking Red riding hoods story with that mechanic alot. Its also easy to understand how to get stronger in the game and the BR rising sound inserts dopamine directly into my brain. Cant wait to see this game grow and keep up the good work!
Good Time Waster
It's a fun game to play if you want to kill some time. The story line is a bit odd, and based on fairy tales and Wonderland, it doesn't seem too well thought out. The story text isn't correct at times, but I know that it's still in beta. I hope they fix it so that if you play as a female character you're not forced to take on male titles like, "Prince" and be addressed as, "sir". Gameplay is basically auto, with the option to turn it off. Most people in groups use full auto play and I have had a difficult time completing content because the group wipes because they fail to move out of incoming damage, which is frustrating. So I would suggest getting friends to play with instead of wasting your time. Quests are repetitive. I can't see myself ever dropping money into this game, which is what they want you to do.
I really love this game!
Heyo! I decided to download this spontaneously one day because i couldn't download Genshin and I left it for a few days, forgetting it existed.
One day I decided "Hey, let's give this a shot :)" and I ended up loving it! I love the character designs and I really like the plot so far! I think it's so much fun and at least worth a download to try it out! I would recommend to people who are bored and have nothing to do all day :) I seriously think you should give it a shot if you enjoy fantasy adventure games!
There's only one thing that may both people and that is the fact that the mouths don't move when people talk. That is one thing I feel may be added but other than that really good game!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PIXEL RABBIT LIMITED
- 3.2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © PIXEL RABBIT LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- 6000 Diamonds $99.99
- 60 Diamonds $0.99
- 300 Diamonds $4.99
- Tales Fund $14.99
- Noir Pack 3 $9.99
- Noir Pack 2 $4.99
- Noir Pack 4 $19.99
- Daily Gift 3 $2.99
- 600 Diamonds $9.99
- 3000 Diamonds $49.99