Start your adventure!
EPISODE 3: LAIR OF THE LEVIATHAN
Guybrush gets in deep (literally!) as his quest for the voodoo exfoliating La Esponja Grande takes a scenic twist -- through the guts of a giant manatee!
Trapped in the belly of the beast, our hero encounters a surprising band of castaways, including the long-lost (and obsessive-compulsive) explorer Coronado De Cava. Can the Mighty Pirate win the suspicious De Cava's trust? Will femme fatale pirate hunter Morgan LeFlay prove to be a ruthless enemy, or an unlikely ally? Will the group find La Esponja Grande in time to save Elaine from the rampant Pox of LeChuck? And will the world be crushed by the gnashing teeth of a certain demonic skull?
* The third part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous
Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog
"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue…" -SlideToPlay
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Batman: The Telltale Series
Batman: The Enemy Within
The Wolf Among us
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
Re-Release with bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best chapter for sure
Good chapter in the series. I bought it for $2.99 and that is the most I would pay. Much cheaper than the console versions though. LeFlay is a good character.
A fine game, but a heavily flawed port.
No Retina support, poor multitasking support (you will often leave the game, only to return and be thrown back to the title screen — after viewing the intro cards again!), you cannot flip the screen around, and running requires moving your finger halfway across the screen before the v-pad deems it far enough.
These and other issues reveal that Tales of Monkey Island for iOS was clearly half baked. 2 stars for the game, but -3 for the near-insulting lack of polish.
Another great episode
I wish they would hurry and release episode 4. Hope a second season is in the works.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LCG Entertainment, Inc.
- 395 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. ©1990-2015. Telltale, Telltale Games and the Telltale Games logo are registered trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.