Start your adventure!
EPISODE 5: RISE OF THE PIRATE GOD
Our piratey heroes meet their ultimate match with the Rise of the Pirate God. Can the world of Monkey Island be saved? Find out as the Tales of Monkey Island saga comes to its thrilling conclusion.
* The last part in a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous
Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog
"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue…" -SlideToPlay
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Batman: The Telltale Series
Batman: The Enemy Within
The Wolf Among us
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
***Full Retina Graphic Support on 4S devices!***
NOTE: This app is compatible with an iPhone 3GS or third generation equivalent iPod or later.
Re-Release with minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE GUYBRUSH!
been into this series ever scence the first PC game, if you havent gotten down on the original 2 games there on sale for the ipod/pad/phone and totally worth getting, you'll get alot of the puns and humor and past characters nostalgic one liners if you've played the past games, totally my fav series of point and click adventure games ever! plus the price drop for these games is worth it, to bad i bought em when they were 5$ but STILL worth it haha
Good game that wasn't tested for iPhone
I love the MI games, and the fact that this app was only $2.99 is fantastic. I love the puzzles and jokes. I don't love the choppy gameplay. It's really horrible when switching from a cutscene to when I have character control. Right now, I'm at a spot where the antagonist keeps tossing me around a boat, and due to the choppiness, I barely have enough time to see items in my surroundings before I get thrown to a different area. It's exceedingly frustrating. I have all the other tales of MI apps, but the choppiness during this portion of the game coupled with the time factor is terrible. I feel like this game wasn't tested on iPhone before it was put on the market. I love Telltale, I think you guys are keeping the adventure game alive... but maybe it's better to keep a good game on PC, than to put a seriously choppy version on smartphone.
Monkey Island game series i think are one of the most amazing games ever made. It uses your brain, it's funny and you don't need to kill anything to be a hero unlike other games out there! i also think the graphics are pretty cool comparing to other iphone/ipad games. I'm so glad they are keeping this game alive by bringing it to iphone. keep the good job...
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LCG Entertainment, Inc.
- 455.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. ©1990-2015. Telltale, Telltale Games and the Telltale Games logo are registered trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.