Talking Ben the Dog for iPad 4+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube or send them to your friends and family by email.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7's websites and other Outfit7's apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Customer support: email@example.com
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not bad or good
Hey Outfit7 and Talking Ben is mostly boring but I do like to beat the goofy out of Ben a lot. And if if you ever get less people download Talking Ben it’s because all he does is just sit there repeating what you say, drink, eat cold black or brown beans, and talk on the phone. Just to note you Outfit7 if you ever consider updating this snooze fest of a game do it. And I my first play I just was not as amused as I thought I would be. Pleas update this game and just think of all the possibilities Ben can do he can do a lot more the think about it Outfit7 and if your reading please update this game so it can be better. —————- CPMJ to Outfit7
The game, well . . .
This game’s pretty boring, but that’s what makes this one of Outfit7’s best games. It’s always the boring ones and very VERY broken ones. This game’s very loopy as usual, the tap placement is overwhelmingly bugged. I had to tap the top of Ben’s stomach just to irritate his feet, and the ears to hit the stomach. I even had to tap the ceiling (yes, THE CEILING!) just to hit him. Couldn’t even cheek slap him without it crashing. This is why Outfit7 should delete most of their games! The more changes, the more mind-game-scams they have, the more bugs it gives, the more annoying it gets for all those games! That’s why I give this 3 stars. And trust me on this, talking Tom 2 (for iPad) is a bit better unless you hate toilet HUMOR! Not just toilets. Never ever EVER play those kinds of games. They change it to make it more buggy, and it scams the pictures and prices. They even took out the effects of fat burner on the talking Tom virtual pet. As for the language, I recommend putting it on a language you don’t know a single word of, if you turn notifications on. They don’t give it properness for any language since day 1. And that fact it’s an American-Slovenian group, I’m surprised they don’t at least have Lithuanian or perhaps Romanian. And that is why I give this game 3 stars and straight up NEVER gave these game 5 stars. Most of it is warnings and informations. Thanks for reading.
The creepiest game I’ve ever played
OK so I download this game a few months ago and it was going pretty good but when I asked talking Ben if he would kill my brother he said yes so and then I kept it another day now it’s the same question but this time I was playing it with my brother I said the same question and he said yes again so I was like no man I’m deleting this game dude this game like so scary he literally yes or no questions like it’s creepy because if I and my friends was with me I just don’t re-download it and my friend said to delete it right now like right when it was loading she said to delete it so I was like no man is creepy so I played it I said SpongeBob and he was a rapper like he just hang up when I was in the middle of this song and then he also didn’t reply yes or no to my friend so that’s creepy and also what are we were making a potion and my friend wanted to make it then when it exploded he was smiling after lava came out of the glass and he was looking at us soI deleted the game if a parent is reading this right now please don’t let your child or your teenager or you’re a grown adult son played us stay safe stay safe
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outfit7 Limited
- 124.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of refills for all four test tubes $2.99
- Unlimited Supply of Test Tubes $14.99
- Pack of refills for the purple test tube $0.99
- Small Pack of Test Tubes $1.99
- Pack of refills for the green test tube $0.99
- Pack of refills for the blue test tube $0.99
- Pack of refills for the yellow test tube $0.99
- Big Pack of Tubes $4.99