Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7's websites and other Outfit7's apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Customer support: email@example.com
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You have to add more to the game, but I like it!
Hello, team Outifit7, I wanted to write my review of your awesome game! First of all, I like this game its not boring at all and it keeps your attention. I like how we have our own science lab, and we can make powerful drinks, and drink it, it must fail or success. We can also pretend to talk to Ben with the telephone ☎️ that he has. The game would be cooler if we could dress Ben up, or put make-up on his face, haha, that would be hilarious!😂 and yeah that's all I wanted to say the game is amazing but it needs to be upgraded a little like Aurdery said in her review. And bye, Good Luck Team Outfit7!
This game is great until it gets boring😑
This game is really fun but I wish there was more to do because it’s not as fun as talking Tom and talking Tom two can you please add a few more things like mini games in the kitchen like in talking Tom plus I have an idea for all your apps including this game so when you get rid of the ads maybe you don’t get rid of the ads that help you get a reward I hope you read this bye 👋 😀😃😄
I downloaded this game a couple years ago and at first I hated it so badly. Then I heard about the rumors. ITS NOT TRUE ITS STUPID!!! Anyway, after a couple days I found out about the cool phone, his attitude, (I ❤️ it) his cool chemistry stuff, and the Venus flytrap, omg. He stuffs it under his desk?! Lol! Literally, I spend hours on the phone with him. (There’s no man in eyes btw) Thank you for reading I give this five stars not including glitches and bugs.
- Outfit7 Limited
- 116.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of refills for all four test tubes $2.99
- Unlimited Supply of Test Tubes $14.99
- Pack of refills for the purple test tube $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.