Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7's websites and other Outfit7's apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Customer support: email@example.com
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely no flaws
Impeccable game with a glorious personification of the American psyche. Obviously this game is an absolute steal as it is free; I would be willing to pay top dollar for a piece of art such as this. The depiction of a struggling scientist is a ground-breaking story archetype. It is a shame how this game didn’t emerge as a best seller among the App Store. I was warned that this game was “low effort” and there are “better options” but I now know this is the best game on the market. I am currently selling my kidney to get more devices; all to play Talking Ben. This beautiful game keeps on pulling me back in even when I try to put my device down. Talking Ben is now telling me to spread the word of what he calls “A purer life” I love Ben. Ben is my life.
This BORES me! 😪
If you didn’t notice, pretty much all the talking friends games have a second ( or third in Tom’s case) game. I know talking hank has only one, but that is very interactive. Talking Ben has one too, but I’m getting pretty bored. You can’t make a my talking Ginger because according to your show he is only 7. That is why there is a talking Ginger 2 instead. Because Talking Ben is an adult, you can still make a my talking Ben . Instead of focusing on all these other cheap games that are almost the same like ”tom jump” or “tom cake jump”, you should just make that, because I’m getting sick of this game, and even though I love (or loved) this developer, I know this is now owned by China and you probably won’t listen. Still I cross my fingers
I used to LOVE this game as a kid I would always play it it would keep me busy when my mom was and could not keep me interested in one thing for a while I came as Ross this game today and I remember it I played it again and it is not the same then again I would do the same things over and over again but it brings back fun times I am a lot older but it was still good before because I was interested for EVER!😊
- Outfit7 Limited
- 169.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of refills for all four test tubes $1.99
- Pack of refills for the yellow test tube $0.99
- Pack of refills for the green test tube $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.