Welcome Carl & Gugl in the same App, for iPad and iPhone!
Annoy them both for double the fun and enjoy the singing mode.
Tap on them and Carl or Gugl repeat anything you say with an hilarious voice, they can also be poked, tickled, swiped and annoyed in many ways to make them yield or laugh out loud.
Talk to one and he'll repeat your words with an hysterical voice.
Tap the other one and he repeats too!
Tickle him and he will laugh out loud.
Poke his eyes and he will shout and yell.
Pinch him to hear him growling.
Swipe up and he will fly... and fall
swipe down and he makes an acrobatic jump
swipe left or right and he'll make a round-turn.
And if you forget him he will grumble, sneeze or hiccup.
Talking Carl & Gugl is double hours of laugh for children of any age.
Parents, you'll love him too for the peacefulness it gives you while your kids are
playing with him.
But don’t try it! you’ll never give it back to them.
------------ Features ------------
• Two characters at the same time!
• Singing Mode
• Hilarious voice and songs.
• Great and varied sounds, screams, laughs, grumbles.
• Highly Interactive, instant touch feedback.
• Respond to multiple input : Tap, Pinch, Tickle, Sounds.
• Remind you to take care of him if you forget him too long.
• Very Polite, he even says Goodbye.
------------ Also Enjoy ------------
• Playing Carl : Play the silliest instruments with Carl
• Drawing with Carl : Fun and creative drawing with Carl
• Mr Poo : The punching ball Poo
• Pat the Cat: The cuttest friend to have in your pocket.
• Talking Gugl: Carl silly little brother
• Sleeping Carl: Fall asleep instantly while listen to Carl snoring
• Greeting Carl: Send greetings ands Cards with Carl.
New animation of Gugl and more reactivity all over the place!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You guys really need to update this app
I installed the update for iOS 12 last night, and I noticed that you still haven’t updated it to work with iOS 11 yet, so I still can’t really get it to work on my iPad. My iPad will not let me read download anything unless it works with iOS 11 or 12.
Enjoyable characters, but I didn't discover all they do intuitively and I miss the lightning and fire that my child enjoyed so much on talking Carl. Maybe it is there, but I didn't find it.
I like it but go with your gut
I think it's a little funny game that I like to play but if you don't want to bye this app don't do what you think is right. I like the game though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.