It’s time for some birthday fun!
Talking Ginger, the cutest little kitten, is growing up and wants you to celebrate his birthday with him. :-)
Join him for the best party ever - with awesome food and loads of games! Yes, you’re invited to hang out with the most adorable kitten in the world!
- Talk to Ginger: Speak and he will repeat what you say in his cute voice.
- Play with Ginger: Cuddle, tickle or poke Ginger to see his funny reactions.
- Eat with Ginger: Feed him snacks or use the special 'meal time' button to eat together.
- Record Ginger: Record videos of Ginger having fun and share them with your friends.
- Celebrate with Ginger: Blow the party whistle for as long as you can.
- Play the mini-game: See how many birthday candles you can blow out before the timer runs out.
- Win free snacks: Get a free spin of the Fortune Wheel every 24 hours, or earn snacks within the app.
- Unlock rewards: Keep playing with Ginger to unlock more than 50 different jigsaw puzzle images.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Customer support: email@example.com
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but kinda boring
As soon as I got this app I was super excited. I loved Ginger from the Talking Tom and Friends show and I had previously purchased My Talking Tom, My Talking Angela, and My Talking Hank, all of which I loved. But when I actually got the app, I realized that it got old quick. After a week or two of playing with Ginger, I got very bored and thought the game was not worth my storage. I deleted the app and then I looked for some better Outfit 7 games. Maybe if you added mini games like in your other apps, it’d be more fun.
I love Outfit 7 but this app is, unfortunately, not one of their best.
Don’t GET THIS GAME But I think it’s okay now
Ello I check out this game once and there was man in the eyes and I deleted it but one time I went to my little cousin house and she had the app and I got scared that she might go missing or something so I deleted the game and I told her everything about the man in the eyes and she said oh, that was a long time ago and the reason how I know this is bc ppl are saying there a man in his eyes but don’t worry I put my iPad facing the roof so they didn’t see my face but I don’t know if she has it today…. But I check it out today there I put my iPad facing a blanket and pillows yes I was that scared but back to what I was saying and there was no guy in his eyes but am still scared so plz don’t get this game I did it in my own risk but you can get it if you want to your free to get it but I think there’s no man bc I didn’t see anything and I shot a screenshot and I still didn’t see anything so it’s okay there’s no man I think I’m still gonna keep the game. I think but stay safe and don’t listen to other ones who make up lies listen to the older ones like 11,12,13 and more ages like parents or aunts or whoever is older not younger but the younger ones don’t really lie bc it might be in the past u know but u can trust the younger and older ones like teenagers but anyway thats all so good bye have a great day or a bad day it’s ur choice little child’s bai bai again-!!!luv yall-!
DELETE cause of Stalkers?!
I seriously don’t know what’s going on! I’m shocked and freaked out if you wanna know why well there rumors all over the internet that someone’s looking at you always even if your not in the app LOTs of YouTubers are freaked out to! So I was watching laurenzside and she downloaded the the 1 ginger app she saw that there was a realistic window in its eyes!! And it’s like if it was real also sub to laurenzside! She took a big scary risk I guess?😣I’m shivering I can’t stop thinking about this game!. They say that there stalking you and it even asks you allow access of camera that means there watching your every move! Yet I don’t know if it’s true but ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!. And I have a 4 year old sister and she has the talking Angela game and I kinda freaked out because what if it’s stalking us?! But yet it could also not be true because… well I’ve played that for a while and nothing bad has happened to me though but.. people say kids have gone missing but it makes no sense! Also apps are now asking to track you! Never say yes!! You never know what might happen!😰people I need advice!! And if you think it’s bad delete it ASAP and also people say that on the original Angela check out the reviews!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outfit7 Limited
- 167.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Pack of Snacks $1.99
- Small Pack of Snacks $0.99
- Unlimited Supply of Snacks $16.99
- Big Pack of Snacks $4.99
- Unlock All Jigsaw Puzzles $9.99