Talking Goggles can recognize images and speaks out what it finds.
- Recognizes almost any image within seconds. Logos, landmarks, books, products, artwork, text and more..
- Shows the description of the image and speaks it out to you.
- Speaks it out using the correct accent of your selected language.
- Includes a torchlight to assist in reading.
- Video mode. Talking Goggles will continuously check the video stream for any familiar images, and will present it and speak it out when it finds something.
- Easy copy function. Use goggles as a scanner/translator and use the results in any other application.
- Look up more details on the image found by doing a direct search. Or, if it is a product, check where it is available nearby, and show a price comparison.
Don't know the name of that actor on that poster? Just point your camera at it and Talking Goggles will tell you!
Want to find out if that product is really the cheapest around? Take a picture and let Talking Goggles do a comparison for you.
Point Talking Goggles at a logo, and you will be told the name of the company after which you can do a search for it.
Talking Goggles is particularly good at recognizing book covers and posters. Try it out!
Reviews are very positive so far:
'This amazing application costs just $0.99 and is a masterpiece and could be a new trend.'
'You really need to try the app to see exactly how good it is.'
'This app worked well and quickly. I took a photo of a few products from my cupboard and it identified them immediately, and offered access to the internet to learn more.'
'I then turned the can a bit and it started recognizing bits of text from
nutritional information and all sort of stuff. I pointed my phone into the
fridge and it told me I had Tropicana Orange Juice, I turned it a bit and here was Lucern Milk. astounding.'
Talking Goggles gives you amazing possibilities. We are constantly improving the app further, please contact us on email@example.com for any comments or suggestions.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be a nice app, but now doesn't work
This was a beautiful app at one time. However, over the last 2 or 3 versions, some problems have crept in. About 3 revisions back, the video capture started causing the app to crash out of the active window. It also wouldn't read anything inside said video after app was restarted. Recently, the read function has effectively ceased to operate in any mode. It will not read either in video capture or image capture mode. This makes the app useless for the blind. Until these issues are corrected, I will not recommend the use of this app to any blind person.
I was hoping this app would assist with a disabled friend's poor vision in the identification of everyday items. I tried many simple objects(phone, chair, stapler, pencil) but it could not recognize anything. A total waste of money.
Literally doesn't work at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.