Paul is your new friend. He has a round head and a fat belly and looks very charmingly naive. Also he is very impish. He would whistle leisurely, gaze around with nothing to do and repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
Paul is versatile. Toss juggling doesn't cause any trouble to him. Playing Kung Fu is just a piece of cake. What's more, Paul can sing a very famous song. Try it, you're probably not as good as Paul.
Paul has a very good stomach. He enjoys what he is eating and drinking very much.
How To Play:
- Talk to Paul and he will repeat every word you say with a funny voice.
- Tickle Paul's belly. Slap Paul's face left and right.
- Poke Paul's head, belly or feet.
- Leave Paul alone and he will whistle leisurely.
- Press the Ball button to watch Paul's toss juggling show. Interfere with the balls to make Paul fail.
- Press the Bamboo button to feed Paul.
- Press the Beer button and Paul will swig.
- Press the Kung Fu button to watch Paul's funny Kung Fu show. Hit Paul's body when he is standing on one foot to make him fall.
- Press the Mic button to listen to Paul's version of a famous song.
Enjoy the happy hours of fun and laughter with Paul!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s funny how Paul repeats what you said, and how you can record what he’s doing. But the puzzles are too easy for me. I like the game where you pick up the food, though.
S cute for kids
I really like this app and its graet for kids its so cute fun and awsome at the same time i really like it and so does my little 2 year old sister
Best App available for Babies
We downloaded this app for my son when he was 9-months-old and it was a huge hit. Now, at 16- months-old, he still loves it. It's the only app we have found that he can work completely on his own. When my son hears the panda repeat the sounds he makes, it encourages him to play with his voice and babble more, which I think promotes language development. ("Panda" was one of my son's very first words!)
Also, this app is just really silly and cute.
Originally, I found this app very frustrating because there was no child-mode or way to remove the ads. The developers have added these things functions, so now I think this app is perfect.
This is far and away the best App for babies and toddlers we have ever found.
- Dragon Sight Force Limited
- 108.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2016 Dragon Sight Force Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Two new motion stories
- Eight pieces of Freeland puzzles $1.99
- Unlock all puzzles and remove ADs $3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.