Are you battling with your mental health, anxiety and depression? If you're finding life really hard TalkLife can help. You're not alone in this. Start talking and feeling better right now.
A community of likeminded supportive people across the globe who understand what it's like to battle the ups and downs.
We know that life isn't always smooth sailing, so we built an app for the moments when you just need a friend and some advice. If you're battling with your mental health, perhaps even struggling with self harm, it can feel lonely, it can suck, and let’s admit it - that’s tough to say out loud. We’re here for everyone and anyone who just needs someone to talk to.
We have a large community receiving support across anxiety, depression, eating disorders and those battling self harm. So get on TalkLife and talk to other people going through the exact same struggles you are.
We know that sometimes it’s sort of hard to talk about certain things with family or even friends. This is a safe place where you can talk about anything: mental health, depression, self harm, eating disorders, a bad breakup or a relationship, school or work...it doesn’t matter. If you want to talk about it, someone else does too. No judgments. No bullying. Just people who get you.
Literally thousands of people are always on TalkLife-- at any time -- just waiting to listen. We think that’s pretty cool. Sometimes, life is just too darn hard to go through alone. We’d all feel a little better if we just felt safe and heard. So come join us and download TalkLife for free today and make right now and everything after it a little bit better. Let’s talk and figure this life thing out together.
• Share life’s ups and downs
• Talk about life’s struggles in a safe and supportive environment. No bullies or BS here. And we’re silly serious about that.
• Help new friends out by sharing tips and advice from your own experiences. It’s amazing how helpful you can be to someone out there, whether you ever knew it or not.
• Open up or post anonymously – it’s totally up to you. However you want to talk, we let you do it just that way.
• Get involved with a community of thousands of people just like you
• Personally chat with or send gifts to other TalkLife users you find common ground with.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing under device settings. You can find our terms and conditions here https://talklife.co/terms
+Minor updates and improvements
+Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This has helped me
So I’ll give an up to date review . My app works great no glitches and is not slow . Besides that the app is great . I always have someone to talk to or just understand what I’m going through . It’s more than just relationships it’s people going through many different things it could be a work problem or a school problem they can’t figure out . It’s helpful , but it’s not just an app you get on and see sad posts it’s also happy post . It is like a support group. You go when you feel like it any time of the day . People who follow you get to keep up with you and how you’re doing and you get to do the same so that’s a nice feature I like ! And sometimes you just don’t want to hear opinions or comments and other times people just don’t know what to say so I love the buttons that say “hug” and “support “ and “I’m here for you” because it’s the little bit of reassurance somebody needs. Seriously use this app if you just wanna post and post it’s like a twitter but somewhere where you don’t have to feel embarrassed somewhere you probably won’t see anyone you know on it it’s a safe place. It’s helped me a lot so thank you to whoever made this app.
App Unstable, Full of Bugs, yet really helps!
So this app can become a habit real fast. Though the most frusrating part is there is way too many issues with this app that makes it non funtional forcing you to have to quit the app, loose that post you were on that gets lost in a sea of new posts.
Devs please fix your app.
(1) scrolling on the iPhone is not synced well, it feels like the scroll does what it wants and has a huge delay when i try to stop it or scroll more.
(2) at differnt times when you go into a post to send a message or reply then message box will not move up with the keyboard that appears like it should, it remains behind the keyboard on the screen so now you can see what your typein and the only way to fix is leave the app and loose the post in a sea of other posts trying to find it again.
(3) in profile, there is no way to remove photos uploaded
(4) in profile, there is no way to tap and view photos, they get cut off so you cant see the whole thing, really bad for memes and text you cant read then.
(5) when you reach the maxiumum character limit when sending a post, it then bugs out and locks you from doing anything (you can delted any text, or edit in any way. only way to fix is close app and try to find the post again and type everything over again, or if you were smart you already coppied it and edit it before hand. this need to be fixed big time.
(6) there needs to be a “Vent/Rant” option in the post tags, ppl keep asking for that alot.
Please update this app with the ability to allow users to turn off commenting on THEIR OWN posts. Other than that I would rate 5 stars. Tired of ppl commenting rude comments or unwanted opinions or just straight up bullying when ppl are trying to vent. Some ppl use this app as a diary some for other reasons. But we should be able to have the option to turn off commenting to avoid ppl triggering us under our own post. Cause god forbid we go off on this person we are the wrong one and it doesn’t matter if we block and remove them because their comment was already said and affected us. So if we want to post something to vent with no comments allowed on that post we should have that right. I’m sure many feel this way on the site because this issue is talked highly among us and we are all tired of ppl commenting sometimes provoking us or judging us on our post.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TalkLife Limited
- 250 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Talklife 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Boost Post $3.99
- Talklife Hero Subscription $2.99
- TalkLife Hero Gifted $2.99
- remove_ads $5.99
- TalkLife Hero Gift Two Subs $5.99
- TalkLife Hero Gift One $2.99
- Glitch Highlight $2.99
- Heart Card $0.99
- TalkLife Hero Gift Five Subs $14.99
- TalkLife Hero Gift Ten Subs $25.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.