Personalized Healthcare. Anywhere. Anytime.
MTBC's talkPHR is a free personal health records app that provides patients a simple and intuitive interface to access important information about their health and physician encounters. Through a single interface, you can access their lab reports, make payments, view claims history, schedule appointments, update their demographics data, and much more.
The talkPHR smartphone app affords patients and related physicians a truly mobile and rich experience. Stay abreast of all latest developments regarding your health and doctor's visits through alerts and smart notifications. CareLogger provides you with the comfort and convenience of staying connected to your doctor's office no matter where you are.
- Appointments: Schedule appointments with your doctor and view appointment history.
- Health History: View records of your assessments, medications, allergies, procedures, immunizations and vital signs.
- Claims History: View information about claims sent on your behalf.
- Lab Reports: View imaging results and clinical test reports sent by your lab.
- Secure Messaging: Communicate securely with your doctor anytime through the inbuilt messaging module.
- Demographics: Conveniently add and modify any personal details anytime.
- Outstanding Balance and Payments: View your outstanding balances and pay securely through the app.
- Account Management: Manage health information of your family members from within your own account.
- Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Reaven and her staff are AWESOME!!! From the moment I met her, I had a sense of calm! She always takes the time to explain and answer any questions you may have! Thank you
Really needs the bugs fixed on current version.
There are a number of bugs that are preventing me from effectively being able to communicate with my doctor. The most severe one is that the messages from your doctor don’t show up when received. My message will show up on my chat when I send them to the physician, however their reply appears to break the app turning the chat into a blank slate. Replies that I put in do not show up, so I’m left having a one sided conversation. The second problem is the lack of auto correct or even the presence of the little red spots under a incorrectly typed word which seems trivial at first but there are many instances where a poorly spelled word can mean a whole day delay on getting quick treatment if your doctor relies on the app during off hours. I realize this may be a first world problem, but it’s not good for your app's reputation if it’s unable to be as user friendly as possible for those who are technologically illiterate. This app has great potential. But the coding needs to be revamped. Hope I’ve helped.
Prevents password managers
You cannot paste in a password, it does not associate to a website so password managers can work, and it does not support Face ID. All of this is probably someone’s misguided attempt at increasing security, but the BEST way to secure the account is to make it frictionless for us to use password managers. Without a password manager option, people will naturally choose a short, easy to type password, which reduces security. If you care about your users security, you should know this.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 62 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MTBC