Personalized Healthcare. Anywhere. Anytime.
MTBC's talkPHR is a free personal health records app that provides patients a simple and intuitive interface to access important information about their health and physician encounters. Through a single interface, you can access their lab reports, make payments, view claims history, schedule appointments, update their demographics data, and much more.
The talkPHR smartphone app affords patients and related physicians a truly mobile and rich experience. Stay abreast of all latest developments regarding your health and doctor's visits through alerts and smart notifications. CareLogger provides you with the comfort and convenience of staying connected to your doctor's office no matter where you are.
- Appointments: Schedule appointments with your doctor and view appointment history.
- Health History: View records of your assessments, medications, allergies, procedures, immunizations and vital signs.
- Claims History: View information about claims sent on your behalf.
- Lab Reports: View imaging results and clinical test reports sent by your lab.
- Secure Messaging: Communicate securely with your doctor anytime through the inbuilt messaging module.
- Demographics: Conveniently add and modify any personal details anytime.
- Outstanding Balance and Payments: View your outstanding balances and pay securely through the app.
- Account Management: Manage health information of your family members from within your own account.
- Stability Improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really a smart app, I created an appointment with my doctor and viewed the lab report , ultimately saved my time and energy.
Needs lot of improvement
This application needs lot of improvement. Not at all user friendly.
Application should provide means to patient to be able to print his lab test results and other documents
Ability to upload other health records(documents)
in to the application.
Allow to email the reports and documents to self or other healthcare professionals.
Ability to export and import documents between other healthcare applications.
While writing message to doctor, it does not allow special characters example A/G Ratio etc.
Medical records format is very primitive and basic.
This is. Just a basic application designed and developed with poor quality.
Requires lot of improvement.
Love this system
- 64.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MTBC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.