TalkSooner makes it easy for parents to talk early and talk often with their children about the dangers of drug use. Find conversation starters, compelling youth related information and stats, and updates and notifications about local events in your community.
With TalkSooner you do not have to wonder how to talk to your kids about drugs - we make it easier for you. The TalkSooner app is a dynamic resource for parents and adults helping them navigate the challenges their youth face.
• Conversation starters are provided to help you break the ice and open conversation
• Learn about the latest information on emerging drugs, insights into youth culture, affects of drug use, and more!
• See what is going on in your community to protect youth from the dangers of drug use.
• Know how to spot signs and symptoms of drug use
• Content is developed by substance abuse prevention experts in West Michigan
• Receive updates and notifications about events happening in your community
• Clean and simple interface makes you the priority. Get the information you want when you want it.
• Enable notifications to receive weekly update on new content and valuable information
Don't forget to rate us in the app store!
Please note: This app is helpful for people everywhere, but, some data and statistics will be specific to West Michigan.
This app is brought to you in partnership between Network 180 and Lakeshore Coordinating Council. This app is supported by a grant from the Michigan department of community health/office of drug control policy. It's contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the MDCH/ODCP.
- Fixed the small bug in the Events page
- Made it compatible with iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix no videos all subjects ASAP
Worst app ever
Only part I enjoyed was the last slide... "Say yes" *smiles*
- Lake Shore Coordinating Council for Substance Abuse Service
- 7.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- All Rights Reserved, Copyright © 2013, LakeShore Coordinating Council
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.