Tally is the easy and quick way to keep count on your iPhone and iPad. Easy gesture interface keeps your eyes free while counting.
Launch the app and tap anywhere to increment the counter, no need to look at the iPhone to find the right button – just tap. Features include:
- Easy gesture support. Tap to count, swipe down to count in down.
- Today widget with counting capabilities to easily access and update multiple tallies.
- Create multiple tally counters for tracking multiple totals. Swipe to right to show tally list. You can even count in the list, great for game scoring!
- Each tally can count up or down, and have a "step" increment – to count by twos, fives, tens, whatever. Swipe left to configure a tally.
- Visual and audio confirmation of counts.
- Quick reset to a starting value.
- Share integration to export current tally value, or all tally values.
- Haptic feedback on supported devices.
Unlock the full version of Tally for unlimited tally counters.
Please get in touch with any ideas or issues, or check out our other great apps at our website:
Fix for background flash issue in dark mode.
Ratings and Reviews
I like it!
I like it! Wish it had a way to connect two tallies in such a way that when tally went up a connected tally would go down by the same number. We count the number of boats entering our park, which reduces the the number of boat parking spaces we have available. Different employees need to know these two different tallies. Please add this feature.
A must-have app and some customization would be nice.
This app is great on its own as a counting app for a single event. The operation order is simple and nothing additional adds confusion. It would be nice to have a multi-portion option for counting different events without having to switch. I use this app as a counter for multiple events that occur in order (when it is a positive result) and that extra bit of time/management of what counter I'm counting on can be muddled up on occasion simply because I haven't selected it. I end up with a count that is estimated/rounded due to my human error. A multi-counter screen would help me count on the right or left for multiple counters without delay or error. In any other case, great job guys, this app fits right in there for must-have apps.
Close to perfect
If this app would sync to the cloud I would give it 5 stars. Maybe I should have discovered this long ago, but I’ve just realized that I can hit the forward arrow at the bottom of the page and text or email the tallies to myself for a backup, so it’s that much better but still, if I don’t remember to do that then I can lose all my information..
I have a dog walking service and this is perfect for keeping track of the hours of service paid for and used by each client. It is very simple, which I greatly appreciate. I have the upgraded app. It is scary to think of losing all my info so I really wish they would make this sync to the cloud for backup.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Agile Tortoise
- 1.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2018 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock $1.99