Don't try to count in your head! Get TALLY COUNTER and let your phone do the counting for you. From the creators of the #1 Utility App. No Ads - Loads Instantly - On Sale!
Do you need a quick way to count your inventory, record how many people enter an event venue, or provide an estimate for a complex construction project?
Are you tired of classic mechanical tally counters that are expensive, bulky, and not always reliable?
Tally Counter is the solution you are looking for:
• It has THREE different counter memories to keep track of 3 different things at the same time.
• It includes a SUBTRACT button to decrease the count if you make a mistake.
• Realistic Sound Effects for all functions.
TALLY COUNTER will help you keep track of large quantities of anything at anytime. Download today!
Nov. 2019: Updated for latest iOS devices and iOS versions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good to Go
This is great for counting things that you need to watch. You can keep your eyes on top of things and use your iPhone and fingers to get an accurate count. I need to keep track of animals and cannot take my eyes off them or will get an inaccurate count, which is not acceptable. Specialized but great for what it does.
I love this.
Perfect For Mantra Counting
UPDATE: They fixed everything and its great now.
There are no really good counters, but this is the best of the mediocre.
- Looks real. I like skeuomorphism.
- Nice clicking realistic sounds
- Does a basic good job when it doesn't crash or have bugs, see cons
- DOESN'T show the correct count tally on start up!! This is kinda important.
- Crashes a lot and loses your count! This is really bad and happens when the timer part is used. This bug really needs to be fixed, and losing the count defeats the whole purpose.
- Can't play iPod, Music, or Pandora in background while counting.
- Auto-lock is disabled by default. This is fine, except when you put down the counter and forget about it, you'll come back and your battery will be completely drained because it leaves the screen on. There should be an option to keep auto-lock on in the settings.
- There are no settings for this app.
It's simple, it only tries to do one thing, and it does a good job of it. Would love to be able to enter a starting number by a method other than clicking X times to get to it, and would love to be able to save tallies by name to come back to, but those are nice-to-haves. Thanks for turning my iPhone into a straightforward replacement for yet another piece of gear!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.