An attractive counter with multiple tallies.
- Apple Watch app, change your counters on your Apple Watch.
- Today extension, change your counters from your lock screen or notification center.
- List view. See all your tallies at a glance.
- Page view. Focus on one tally with large, easy to hit buttons.
- Reset a tally with undo.
- Reset all tallies.
- Set a custom reset value.
- Set a custom limit value.
- Set custom increment and decrement amounts.
- Set the value of tallies by flicking the individual digits.
- Option for silent operation.
- Option for left handed operation.
- Option for displaying the value of any of the counters on the app icon.
- Change the name of any tally.
- Add notes to any tally.
- Export as CSV file.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
A great new update.
- Watch app, change your counters on your Apple Watch.
- Today view, change your counters on your lock screen or in notification center.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Larger counter display.
- Squished bugs.
- In 2.1.3 fixed the issue where the name of the watch app did not appear correctly.
Please remember to rate Tally Counter Pro if you like it. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
More than simple Talley counter
I have a medical condition that requires me to count the number of incidents of the problem each day; since I am trying to get them to zero when the problem has been eliminated. I knew keeping pencil and paper would work but a little too low tech.
Talley Pro works great. One recommended new feature, in addition to the count, store the date and time of each Talley with the stroke would be fantastic!
4 starts for a very important thing missing!
As a tally counter is the best in the app store. I use it every day for very important tasks as inventory and re-count of products. The only thing missing that is a need for people that bought this because of the 'pro' behind the name is there is no way to send an email or printout of the count log of the day with your notes and all that. Go ahead and add that feature and I will add my missing star
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. You can share a summary of your counters in the current version of the app. On the counter list screen just tap the share button in the upper right corner of the screen. You will be given the choice to share text or a CSV file. The text contains the names of the counters and the count. The CSV file contains the names of the counters, the count, when the counter was created and the notes. You can send the summary to any destination that is available in the standard share sheet.
If you have any other questions please email our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I use this almost everyday!
I bought this so I could keep track of my knitting projects by rows and stitches. I just think it would be an amazing app to have if it was offered on the apple watch too!
The developer, Pixel Research Labs, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pixel Research Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.