A simple attractive tally counter.
- Apple Watch app, change your counter on your Apple Watch.
- Today extension, change your counter from your lock screen or notification center.
- Increasing and decreasing a count with large, easy to hit buttons.
- Counters can be changed to only have a plus button or minus button.
- Resetting the count with undo.
- Setting a custom reset value.
- Setting a custom limit value.
- Setting the value of the counter manually by flicking the individual digits.
- Option to turn sound effects on and off.
- Option for left handed operation.
- Option for displaying the count on the app icon.
- Option to speak the tally.
- Option to keep your device from sleeping while Tally Counter is active.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
A great new update.
- Watch app, change your tally on your Apple Watch.
- Today view, change your tally on your lock screen or in notification center.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Larger counter display.
- Squished bugs.
- In 2.1.3 fixed an issue where the watch app name did not appear correctly.
Please remember to rate Tally Counter if you like it. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! Please fix watch app!
Perfect for what I need! I bought an Apple Watch recently and was really excited to see there was a watch app. The watch app is very laggy and does not provide accurate counts. I tested it and could tap it any number of times 5-15 or so and it would come up 1-2 high or low from what it should have been (i.e. If at 3 count and tap it 10 fast taps, it would come up to 12 or 14 more often than it was correct at 13) simple, intuitive, love it! Please just fix watch app because I would love to be able to use it.
Does exactly what is says, no fluff
There are several of these apps out there that work perfectly fine as counters. I'm trying to quit smoking and keeping track of how many I've had throughout the day is crucial. I was looking for a counter that would allow me to quickly and easily adjust the count with a control center widget, and this one works perfectly. You don't need to launch the app to adjust the count, and you can have the app icon display what your current count is. Does exactly what I need it to with no unnecessary frills.
To the user looking to reset the counter through the control center, it appears if you double tap the counter it does just that.
Great Tally app
We use it at my job location to keep track on the foot traffic during the COVID-19. My only call out is that when you touch the black part of the screen (in order to keep your phone on) it sometimes takes it as you pushed “+” or “-“ so it messes up your count. I think it would be better if we can just make it less sensitive. It’s a way too common mistake we have here.
The developer, Pixel Research Labs, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pixel Research Labs Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.