The free Tally Jump app is designed to work with Tally Jump sensor. Please visit our shop if you don't have a sensor yet: www.tally-jump.com/shop.
Tired of manually or mentally counting your jumps during training sessions? Wanting to improve your scores, track your progress, and compete with friends? Tally Jump is made for you! Designed by Tori Boggs, multiple time World Jump Rope Champion and Record Holder, Tally Jump provides the best jump rope training experience.
- Tally: count your jumps for speed, single jumps, double unders, and triple unders with different durations (30 sec, 3 min, custom time, no limit).
- Small & Light: use your own rope without even noticing the Tally Jump sensor that is small, light, and easy to place under shoelaces.
- Color feedback: watch the screen color change from blue, green, or red to provide live feedback about your performance.
- Track Sessions: save all your sessions to follow progressions from week to week.
- Compete with Friends: view leaderboard scores to compete against added friends, comparing rankings for weeks, months, or overall.
- Soundtrack & Metronome: activate soundtrack & metronome features to help start and keep a rhythm.
Visit our website www.tally-jump.com for more information
Ratings and Reviews
So little but so much potential
I love the simplicity of this device. I’m loving incorporating it into my speed workouts so I can compete and know where I’m at without going and re watching every run.
A couple issues which I’m sure could be fixed with a few updates.
1. You are basically paying $97 dollars for the app. Meaning the app is useless without the device. I feel you should have more control in the app, or have more control of the device itself. What I mean by this is I can’t write my own speed workouts and since I can’t it should keep count if I use another app for my speed workouts.
2. Most apps on Apple that use timers allow you to put music on. This app will not. It’s not a deal breaker, but it is irritating.
3.Where it shows “errors” on the chart it should pin point the time of the error when the device thinks it happened or when it actually happened so when I go back to look I can pinpoint the time in the video so I can fix the error.
3. You need a chart to understand the color coding. I understand dark blue is ahead and red is behind, but the rest is kind of cloudy
I believe the app and device would 100% be worth the price tag, if they fixed these. The music isn’t a big deal. But the other ones, kind of a big loss for the money.
I am loving this device so do not think I am bashing it. I think it can truly help you become a faster jumper. It also makes it fun. I wouldn’t have given it 4 stars if I hated it. I just feel like for the money, there needs to be changes. But I understand that this is fairly new and development can be complicated. I’m hoping to see changes soon and great job on such a beautiful yet simplistic device.
I have been incorporating jump rope into my workouts for 10 years now. I mainly use the “no time” option on the app which has helped me not lose track of my jumps while keeping time. I have found that I jump faster being able to see both the time and my jumps.
I keep it in my gym bag and just pop it in my shoe lace when it’s jump rope time. Allows me to relax and focus on the workout rather than the count
Great Portable Training Companion
As a 20+ year jump rope coach, I use Tally Jump as a coaches companion to help with speed training at our team’s practices. Tally Jump is a great electronic device for those times when jumpers want to work on their own and at their own pace for improvement and track their progress. Tally Jump brings accuracy in speed workouts into the electronic age.
Highly recommend for all levels.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cyrille MARAUX
- 71 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Tally Jump SAS