# Tally App Store Description
Tally is the quick, easy way to keep track of any sort of counts, from habit tracking to game scorekeeping. Tally's gesture-based interface keeps your eyes free while counting.
## COMMON USES ##
* Scorekeeping - Board games or out on the pitch!
* Habit Tracking - Keep up with your exercise, coffee intake, medications, whatever!
* Event Attendance
## FEATURES ##
* Easy gesture support. Tap to count up, swipe down to count down.
* Unlimited tallies.
* Each tally can count up or down and have a "step" increment – to count by twos, fives, tens.
* Set targets on tallies to track progress.
* Visual, audio, and haptic feedback for counts.
* Quick reset to starting values for individual tallies or whole tally sets.
* Widgets! Keep up with your favorite tallies and tally sets right on your Home or Lock Screen.
* Shortcuts support. Extensive support for automation. Increment/reset counts, even create and query tallies and tally sets.
## TALLY PRO ##
Tally is always free to use, but you can get more out of Tally with a Tally Pro subscription:
* Unlimited tally sets.
* Customize accent colors and app icons.
* Choose alternate sound effects.
* Advanced automation with Shortcuts.
## SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS ##
* Payment will be charged to your Apple account at confirmation of purchase
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
* Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
* Subscriptions can be managed or canceled by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase
Have questions? Contact us on Twitter at @tallyapp or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option to add new tallies at the top of the list rather than the end. Command to create new tally set from (...) over current set.
Ratings and Reviews
I like it!
I like it! Wish it had a way to connect two tallies in such a way that when tally went up a connected tally would go down by the same number. We count the number of boats entering our park, which reduces the the number of boat parking spaces we have available. Different employees need to know these two different tallies. Please add this feature.
Was simple and straightforward
Now it’s convoluted, not specially aware and moved the reset button into a menu. These design choices are motivated by the idea of giving multiple tally sets. A function I’m willing to bet only 10% of their users wanted. But now there is a huge gap at the top of the app between the menus and the actual start of your tallies. The font has been reduced so you can barely see what you’re clicking on. And the absolute worst part is the reset button js been removed from the center bottom of the app. For those that use reset even once a day you will be annoyed by the change of putting it nested in another menu. At the very least put it in both. Clearly the developers are not using their own app on a daily or hourly basis as some of us do for our jobs.
Edit: the developer responded with less than helpful suggestions. They want us to think their UI is better with simplicity. Their UX is garbage. Adjusting font size through the iPhones overall text size is the worst decision a developer could choose. They’ve taken a flawless app and made specific pain points for their everyday users. Another app that’s going on the trash because the developers have fallen out of touch with their actual users.
Developer Response ,
You can tap and hold anywhere on a tally, in the counting view or the tally set list to reset now. It's not obvious, but is more convenient once you become aware of it. As for the font size, it now follows the font size options you have selected for your device. If you would like larger fonts, increase the system font size. Hope this helps!
A must-have app and some customization would be nice.
This app is great on its own as a counting app for a single event. The operation order is simple and nothing additional adds confusion. It would be nice to have a multi-portion option for counting different events without having to switch. I use this app as a counter for multiple events that occur in order (when it is a positive result) and that extra bit of time/management of what counter I'm counting on can be muddled up on occasion simply because I haven't selected it. I end up with a count that is estimated/rounded due to my human error. A multi-counter screen would help me count on the right or left for multiple counters without delay or error. In any other case, great job guys, this app fits right in there for must-have apps.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Agile Tortoise
- 8.6 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2022 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock $0.00
- Tally Pro - Annual $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.