Talmud Quest was created to help students master the key terms of the Gemorah.
The terms are taken from The Students Guide to Talmud with the permission of its author of blessed memory, Rabbi Aryeh Carmel z"l and Feldheim Publishers.
The 350 terms of the game represent the fundamental operating vocabulary used in Shas.
Mastering these terms will give a student the ability to easily embark upon his great journey through the Sea of Talmud.
It is my hope that Talmud Quest will make memorising these key terms easy and enjoyable.
Wishing you much success in learning!
Rabbi Chaim Tscholkowsky
You have spoken and we have listened. Thanks to our user comments, we have made the following improvements:
1. Key words are now fully vowelized (m'nukad).
2. We decreased the size of each study unit to just 25 words making them easier to study and remember, while still maintaining our full 350 word list.
3. We've added sound files to aid proper pronunciation and memory retention.
4. We've added a button to reset the progress section.
5. When a word is answered correctly, you now progress to the next question without pressing the next button.
6. We continue to offer Talmud Quest for free without any ad links.
7. We've added a donation button, so you can participate in our efforts to increase the quality of Talmud study. TQ is in English, French, Spanish and Hebrew. Please donate to help us publish a Russian language edition.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing love it! Needs little update
Thank you for making this app! If you have time can you update? It hangs a bit on iPhone 11.
Love using this app on my iPad but cannot on my iPhone because the app needs to be updated for compatibility with iOS 11. Thanks!
By diligently using this app I have seen a real impact on my learning in a very short time. A fantastic way to improve your Talmudic vocabulary.
The developer, Chaim Tscholkowsky, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.