Talview is a convenient way for candidates to do their screening interview or test from the time and location of their choice. This is a free tool for candidates who are attending an online video assessment with any employer who is using Talview Video Interview Platform. If the prospective employer has invited you to attend the assessment or you have a QR code of a job from an advertisement by the employer you can download the app and enter/scan the code to complete your assessment.
Also if you are a job seeker looking to enhance your interview skills and looking for interview practice that will help in getting your dream job, then download Talview Video Interviewing App to gain first-hand experience with practice interviews before you head to give your actual video interviews!. You can use the practice interview functionality to prepare yourself and to make sure you are in the current trend of Job Hunting.
Important: This app supports two types of assessment-
1. Asynchronous or Automated Video Interviews
2. Video Proctored Objective Test (Multiple Choice Questions)
Below are some of the tips that will help you to have a successful video interview
1. Prepare for the interview as you would for a traditional face to face one.
2. Make sure your phone is fully charged and you have taken a practice interview prior to attending the actual interview.
3. The position of the front camera is very important, make sure you are holding it parallel to your posture.
4. Good to have a neat background with no noise.
5. Do not keep any other application running on your phone that might interfere with the ongoing assessment.
6. Dress appropriately to look good on camera and have a good impression over the employer.
7. Be wary of your expressions while answering, since video interaction enables more focus on your body language.
8. Ensure that you have good signal and internet speed is optimum.
9. If you have a slow connection it might take little longer for the transition between answers and for final submission. Do not panic and close the app.
10. If the assessment gets disrupted and the app gets closed, you can resume the assessment by entering/scanning the code again.
For any further assistance with your job search please write to us at email@example.com. For any queries regarding the application or for any technical support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions : https://pages.talview.com/terms/
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.