Tameno, your easy-to-use, repeating tap-timer is 65% off for its initial release!
Tameno is your easy-to-use, self-repeating tapping timer that taps you each time your desired interval elapses.
## TOTALLY NOT WEIRD USE-CASES
> You want to brush each side of your upper and lower quadrants of your teeth for the same amount of time, but your brush only gives you a vibration every 30 seconds, and you don't feel like counting to 10 for each side, like I've been doing for way too long?
> > Use Tameno to tap you every ten seconds so you know when to move on. Brushing your teeth will be fun again*!
> You want to water each plant in your hedges fairly for the same amount of time but don't want to stand there counting along, like I do, and then get asked something insignificant by your ironically significant other, like I do, and forget how long it's been, like I do, and curse your very existence, like I do?
> > Use Tameno to tap you at your desired interval, and it's a problem of the past. Your plants will thank you. And your significant other will no longer wonder what you're counting with your fingers as you're watering the plants. Like I do.
# Anything repetitive might benefit from Tameno!
## YOUR EASY-TO-USE, SELF-REPEATING TAPPING TIMER
- Set an interval from 2 to 60 seconds and Tameno will make your device vibrate, play a sound and/or flash your screen each time the interval elapses.
## HAPTIC, AUDIO AND VISUAL FEEDBACK
- Tameno can make your device vibrate when your desired interval elapses (available on Apple Watch and iPhone)
- It can also notify you by playing a sound (available on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV)
- Lastly, it can flash your screen in the color of your choosing, for those moments when you just need a visual indicator that time, indeed, is fleeting (available on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV)
## SIRI SHORTCUTS
- With Siri Shortcuts, you can tell Siri, "I'm brushing my teeth" and it will start Tameno with your repeating, 10 second interval
- Or tell Siri, "I'm watering my plants", and Tameno will start with the interval you've set up for that phrase
- Of course, you can also use Siri to stop any running interval at any time. Just, while brushing your teeth, make sure to enunciate. She won't get it otherwise. I tried. And then stopped it manually.
- Tameno comes with three widgets:
1) Favorite Interval: set up this widget with the interval you use the most, or just a number you randomly fancy the most, and when you tap that widget, it'll always start Tameno with that, your very personal, most favorite interval in the world.
2) Recent Intervals: The intervals you recently used, ready to go.
3) Any Interval: Available on iOS 17, iPadOS 17 and macOS 14 Sonoma, with this widget, you can set an interval right there on your Home screen, and get Tameno started.
*I can't guarantee brushing your teeth will be fun. Ever. But why not try?
Should you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at email@example.com, or on twitter: @eternalstorms.
If you're interested, I write about my apps, their devlopment, and sometimes my life on my blog at https://blog.eternalstorms.at
Because of reasons (the "reason" is currently writing this release note), Tameno on Apple Watch with watchOS 10 stopped working when run in the background after about 45 seconds. I found out yesterday right before I went to bed, and I couldn't sleep all night because I knew that Tameno is out there, not working correctly. And now, it took me all day to find the issue and fix it. But it *is* fixed, and that's what counts.
I also increased the limit of recently used intervals from 9 to 20 so it's nicer on iPad.
More substantial improvements will be coming.
I hope you're enjoying Tameno so far. Take care of yourselves, and your intervals.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful and simple
Really helpful and straighforward app that does what it says. It's nice that a basic utility like this is one purchase that works across every Apple device. One feature request: ability to adjust the volume of the audio feedback, especially on Mac where one is frequently also listening to music or watching videos.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 1.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.5 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 16.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Eternal Storms Software, Matthias Gansrigler
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.