Tammy Fit is a new way to set goals, work out and track your progress. Working in tandem with Apple’s Health App, Tammy Fit uses data about your goals, body, and preferences to create a weekly workout schedule tailored to you. With a wide and unique selection of meal and exercise plans customised to your body and goals, you can have your own piece of the Tammy Hembrow lifestyle. The #TammyFit community is here for you – share goal-tracking selfies, receive healthy reminders (hydration is important), and get to know your strengths like never before.
With Tammy Fit, you can:
• set exercise goals, and create daily and weekly workout schedules
• track your steps, calories, water intake, and exercise progress all in one place
• take recommended exercise programs to lose, gain or maintain your current weight
• choose between gym and home workouts that suit your lifestyle
• watch video tutorials, paired with super simple exercise instructions and recommended reps
• choose from a wide array of clean meal plans, including vegetarian and vegan – full of the protein and macro nutrients you need to supplement your exercise plan
• save selfies to your diary so you can see your own progress, and share them with the #TammyFit community
• choose between a weekly, quarterly or yearly subscription.
Got feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your iTunes Account will be charged 7 days after you confirm your purchase (post-free trial period)
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will cost the same as your initial fee unless you opt for a different plan upon renewal
• You can manage your subscription and opt out of auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase
• Read the full Terms of Service at https://prod.tammyhembrow.org/pages/terms/
We’ve spent the weekend squashing a few bugs in our referrals programs – your invite code will now show perfectly in your profile.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall good app
So let me start by saying the reason for only 4 stars is due to the lack of complexity in the app but I’ll get to that later.
For starters I just recently took the plunge of deciding to try Tammys app. I have always watched her on insta and thought why not? I originally used the app BBG and I did truly like it but it got boring to me as I wanted something more advance and focused on weights. Going from Kayla’s app to this app is probably why I feel like the layout of this app could be more organized and a little more sparkle so to speak. I find it bland🤷🏻♀️
As far as the workouts go, like I said I just recently started it but I do enjoy what I see. I love that there is no timer and it allows you to focus on form and you can track what weight your lifting to see progress! Another pro about this app for me is that the meal plan is simple and stuff you can buy at your local Walmart. Some cons I would say if you aren’t already experienced in the gym then this isn’t a beginners app and you may benefit from learning the basics prior to starting. I feel like in the future some improvements can be made such as beginner weeks for people learning, organizing the app a little more as far as the workouts go, and also the macros... I used a calculator online and I feel like it’s more accurate than the app. No way I could consume over 200 carbs in one day! Regardless I love the app and hope they will extend the 8 week program to a 12-24 week!
Developer Response ,
Amazing! Thankyou so much for taking the time to give us all of this thoughtful feedback – it's absolutely gold. We've passed it straight on to the design and development team.
Great and has potential
This is by far my favorite workout app. I was using Sweat by Kayla Itsini, and I switched to this and am glad I did. Tammy is hot. I wanna look like Tammy.
*So, after looking at the review before mine, I decided to give a little more detail, because I agreed with the previous reviewer, and I like this app, and I want it to be successful. First, I really like that the developer seems to respond to every review with a paragraph. It seems like they want to improve and see what people think; and that’s why I’m going to be more specific.
I REALLY like that I can watch Tammy doing the exercises. I will actually do them with her. I believe she does them in a loop. I think it helps my form, and almost makes me feel like I’m working out with her. I would like more home based workouts. I hope they extend the selection.
Also, I’d like more information given in the app about what pound of weights to use. Another thing is my app is not marking the workouts that I complete: maybe it’s just a glitch in the app.
I’d like more information about what Tammy does specifically. After all, the reason I chose this app is because it’s Tammy’s app. For example, what size weights does she use? Does she do HIT everyday with her workouts? Is it okay to do the whole body workout plus the home booty workout at the same time. Just little things like that would be very helpful! Thanks!! 😊
Invest in your wellbeing
For everyone upset claiming this is too much money and to just get a personal trainer, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Personal training (good and effective ) can cost you upwards of $300-$1k vs an app that gives you a daily breakdown of everything you need INCLUDING recipes, grocery lists, and measurements on top of your work outs. 1 year for $75? That’s cheaper than 1 month at my gym. Invest in your well being. $75 and then not worry about it for a year? Done. As for the work outs, I love that I can filter gym based vs home and there’s video on exactly what I need to do. My only hiccup is that if I started the program on a Monday it doesn’t readjust itself based on what day you started which confuses me at times. Also if there was an option for meal plans that were without seafood (not vegan or vegetarian but I cannot have seafood due to allergies) that would be amazing. Honestly I’ve been working out for a min and this was exactly what I was missing, I’ve been so sore which I haven’t felt in ages and really been able to take the guess work out of my days. Thank you Tammy and team, don’t listen to those who want everything for free. People need to make a living off the work they put in too.
Developer Response ,
Colleen, we love absolutely everything about this review. Thankyou so much for your thoughts – and we've logged your feedback about the Monday adjustment too. So helpful!
- TH IP PTY LTD
- 99.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Tammy Hembrow Health & Fitness Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $15.49
- Quarterly Subscription $39.99
- Yearly Subscription $73.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.