Tammy Fit is a new way to set goals, work out and track your progress. Working in tandem with Apple’s Health App, Tammy Fit uses data about your goals, body, and preferences to create a weekly workout schedule tailored to you. With a wide and unique selection of meal and exercise plans customised to your body and goals, you can have your own piece of the Tammy Hembrow lifestyle. The #TammyFit community is here for you – share goal-tracking selfies, receive healthy reminders (hydration is important), and get to know your strengths like never before.
With Tammy Fit, you can:
• set exercise goals, and create daily and weekly workout schedules
• track your steps, calories, water intake, and exercise progress all in one place
• take recommended exercise programs to lose, gain or maintain your current weight
• choose between gym and home workouts that suit your lifestyle
• watch video tutorials, paired with super simple exercise instructions and recommended reps
• choose from a wide array of clean meal plans, including vegetarian and vegan – full of the protein and macro nutrients you need to supplement your exercise plan
• save selfies to your diary so you can see your own progress, and share them with the #TammyFit community
• choose between a weekly, quarterly or yearly subscription.
Got feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Connect with us at email@example.com
• Your iTunes Account will be charged 7 days after you confirm your purchase (post-free trial period)
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will cost the same as your initial fee unless you opt for a different plan upon renewal
• You can manage your subscription and opt out of auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase
• Read the full Terms of Service at https://prod.tammyhembrow.org/pages/terms/
Introducing our weight-tracker: a new function where you can record and update the weights you’re using, exercise by exercise. There has been massive demand from Tammy’s fanbase for this feature, and we’re over the moon to bring it to you. Look for the little dumbbell icon in your next workout.
We’ve also slipped in new functionality to customise your daily step target, and are spreading good vibes (literally) with some new haptic vibrations on a few important button-taps. See if you can find them!
As always, hit us up with questions and feedback (or just to say hi!) via the Help & Support section in your profile.
Ratings and Reviews
Invest in your wellbeing
For everyone upset claiming this is too much money and to just get a personal trainer, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Personal training (good and effective ) can cost you upwards of $300-$1k vs an app that gives you a daily breakdown of everything you need INCLUDING recipes, grocery lists, and measurements on top of your work outs. 1 year for $75? That’s cheaper than 1 month at my gym. Invest in your well being. $75 and then not worry about it for a year? Done. As for the work outs, I love that I can filter gym based vs home and there’s video on exactly what I need to do. My only hiccup is that if I started the program on a Monday it doesn’t readjust itself based on what day you started which confuses me at times. Also if there was an option for meal plans that were without seafood (not vegan or vegetarian but I cannot have seafood due to allergies) that would be amazing. Honestly I’ve been working out for a min and this was exactly what I was missing, I’ve been so sore which I haven’t felt in ages and really been able to take the guess work out of my days. Thank you Tammy and team, don’t listen to those who want everything for free. People need to make a living off the work they put in too.
I never write reviews because it’s hard to really impress me when it comes to apps. But!!! This app is game changing for me! First let’s start off with the fact that when making my account, there was an option for “Transgender, non binary or other”... this was exciting for me as a trans woman to finally feel included in a fitness app! I love fitness but sometimes over think my workouts, meal plans etc... and this app covers everything from daily routines with videos, food/workout diary, to my vegetarian diet (which a lot of apps are not custom to) with a grocery list!! This is huge for me because I don’t have to be overwhelmed with planning and trying to figure out what’s best for me. It’s all done for me here in the app. And to only pay $75 per year?? I was paying $80 per session with my trainer and I felt that I didn’t get what I needed from it. This app is worth so much more to me. Thank you for putting so much detail, equality and for making this part of life so simple. Happy girl with happy results!
IN LOVE WITH THIS APP
I’ve been following Tammy for years and used her original program that was just a pdf and the transition to the app made the workouts so much easier! It truly has changed my lifestyle and I’m so happy with my results. I love all the different workouts and meal plan options! I love that you can actually see Tammy demonstrating the set on the screen and each step of how to do it below. Within the past year I have lost almost 40 pounds and my gym habits are so much better. The app motivates me to go and want to complete my programs! I love tracking my progress with photos and seeing all the workouts I’ve completed throughout a program. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and they tell me how much of a difference they can see in me! I can’t express how much I love this app and how much Tammy motivates me to be a healthier and happier person. So much love to Tammy and all of her team! Xoxo
- TH IP PTY LTD
- 67.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tammy Hembrow Health & Fitness Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $15.49
- Quarterly Subscription $39.99
- Yearly Subscription $73.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.