We are a multidisciplinary research team based at Texas A&M University. While we work on many different aspects of the Chagas disease system, the purpose of this app is to feature our public health education and citizen science efforts focused on kissing bug collections. Please explore this app for more information about Chagas disease, kissing bugs, and how you can help research efforts in Texas and beyond.
- Added captions for commonly mistaken bugs
- Addressed some readability issues
- Changed input in 'Submit a bug'
- Users can now use photo's from their photo library
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, user-friendly, easy to use.
- Texas A&M University (Department of Geography)
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Texas A&M University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.